Harry Potter

Bad language will be used in this chapter.bye Pegacorns

Athena Kalabar was invited to the Weasley twins party and was forced to play Seven Minutes in Heaven. She reached her hand into the bag and took out a pair of glasses. She knew exactly who they belong to. Harry FUCKING Potter. She tried to back out but was threatened to be pranked for her entire school life. Harry looked up to see her holding his glasses.
"I am not snogging her she's vile, probably slimy because she's a snake, she's a-a-a Slytherin."
"Well it's a good thing you speak Parseltongue. You two have fun now, but not too much fun."George laughing pushing Athena and Harry in a empty closet.
"If you think I'm gonna snog you your out of your bloody fucking mind!"
"Well i'm not happy about this either." Harry said putting his hand up in frustration.
"Whatever. These are going to be the worst seven minutes of my life. And if you even think about coming near me i'll kill you." Athena threatened
"Can you go without yelling at someone for at least seven fucking minutes my god your such a bitch."
"AT LEAST IM NOT FRIENDS WITH MUDBLOODS AND BLOODTRADERS! MY FAMILY ACTUALLY HAS PRIDE!" screamed Athena
"WELL AT LEAST I ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDS!" screamed Harry back at Athena.
"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY HALF-BLOOD!"
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE WORSE MALFOY, MAYBE EVER WORSE THAN YOU KNOW WHO"
"EXCUSE ME, HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! YOUR ONLY A HALF BLOOD! EVERYONE THINKS YOUR A BIG DEAL BUT YOUR NOT" During the argument Athena and Harry got closer and closer practically screaming in each other's face.
"YOU ARE SO STUBBORN!" Harry screamed
"OH BITE ME"
"MAYBE I WILL!" Then the two just start snogging fiercly with lust and passion. The door finally open. George and Fred were staring in surprise.
"BLOODY FUCKING HELL!" George and Fred said. Athena and Harry ignore them and continue.