Sirius Black

El Cruz sat down, crying to herself as she read the letter that has been sent to her.

Miss. Cruz, I am sorry to announce that your family has been murdered by none other them Voldemort. You will be staying with relatives. The funeral will be held on the 6 of December.

Ministry of Magic

"Why me?!" El yelled out. El sat in the cold night. Out of nowhere a dog appeared, looking at her in question.

"Hi there." El said, her voice all shallow. The dog just tilted it's head and walked towards her.

"I guess you're wondering why I'm crying, huh?" El looked down at the letter. "My family was killed by Voldemort. I just got the letter today."

El petted the dog softly.

"You're a good boy, aren't you?" Little did El know the dog was just an animagus form. The next day, El sat in class with her head down while students were taking their seats. El felt someone sit next to her, she looked to see it was the young Sirius Black.

"Hi there." Sirius winked.

"Hi..."

"El, right? Nice name, it's pretty."

"Thanks I guess..."

"Yeah so, are you free on Saturday? Maybe we can go to Hogsmeade and--"

"What are you doing?" El asked all of a sudden.

"Well, I'm asking out a pretty girl."

"Why? You've never noticed me before. Why now?"

"I just--"

"Wait, let me guess this is all just a prank right? Or is this for you to get down my pants? Well, I'm not interested ok!" With that El got up the sat at a different table.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After classes, El walked down the hall when she bumped into someone. Lily Evans.

"Hi El."

"Hey Lily. Where are you off too?"

"Oh just going outside, why don't you go with me?" Lily didn't wait for an answer and just grab El by the hand.

"Lily, where are we going?" El asked.

"You'll see." Finally they were outside. At least 15-25 students stood there, all holding a single white rose. As she passed by all of them, they handed her the rose. Finally at the end Sirius Black held a red rose and gave it to her.

"Something beautiful, for a beautiful girl."

"Why are you doing this?" El whispered.

"The truth is I've always noticed, ever since first year and... I was the dog from last night." El eyes widened.

"What?!"

"Yeah. You were just so sad last night, I thought maybe we can go out and I can cheer you up. So, what do you say?" El sighed

"You mess this up, I'll turn you into a toad."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Edyth if your reading this, you know very well what I did here ;)