James Sirius Potter

Andrea Cooper walked down the hall when someone called her.

" Andrea!" She turned to see James Potter and smiled at him.

"Hi James! How can I help you?" Andrea asked. James looked at her nervously.

"I just wanted to know if you could help me with my homework?" James said.

"Sure met me in the common room. I have to go bye."

~~~~~~~~
Andrea and James work on their homework together. James put in quill down and put his hands on his face.

"Damn! Damn it! Goddamn it... screw this... oh, damn it!" he said, emphasizing every word with a facepalm.

"Hey, what's up?" Andrea asked him.

"I have this girl I like, but I don't know how to ask her. Damn... damn it..." he continued, his voice petering (haha get it) out as she thought for a second.

"I have an idea. Why don't you pretend I'm that girl you fancy, and try and ask me out," Andrea said. James seemed to calm down.

"Yeah, OK. I've had this huge crush on you for such a long time. Every time you walk by, I can't help thinking about how good we would be together. I don't know what could make this moment better, besides you being my girlfriend?" he said sweetly.

"Aaaw! Yes, I'll go out with you!" Andrea exclaimed happily. "That's really cute! Anyway, all you have to do is tell her that," she said brightly, starting to get up and walk off, but James caught her hand.

"I just did," he said, and leaned in, his lips pressing against hers.