Cedric Diggory

Moira Conway was in Charms minding her own business, not noticing the young Hufflepuff boy staring at her.

"Mr. Diggory, if you wouldn't mind not staring at Miss. Conway I would be quite interested to know if you know what I am talking about." The goblin sized teacher slyly said.

"Huh?" Cedric looked directly at him, still not listening. Flitwick sighed

"Nevermind, just keep your attention on the lesson and not Miss Conway." Laughter filled the room as Cedric's cheeks burnt red. Moira blinked looking at the blushing Cedric and smiled. After Charms, Moira walked to the Black Lake.

"Hey Moira..." Moira turned around to see Cedric.

"Yes?" She tilted her head slightly.

"I've been wanting to say this for like um....a long time" Moira was now interested.

"I uh.....like you" Cedric's voice got quieter and quieter.

"Hmmm? I cannot hear you" Moira giggled at his shyness that she thought was cute, Cedric started to blush.

"I like y-you" He looked away quickly.

"Oh? Well I like you too Cedric, you're a nice friend" She beamed.

"N-No! I mean...you know...Like like"
Cedric panicked thinking he had got friend-zoned. Moira was shocked

"Wait what about Cho?"

"I broke up with her, she was getting too clingy. I want to know if you want to go out with me?" Moira thought about it for a second and gave Cedric a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course I would."

~~~~~~~~~

This is for Whovian4U