Chapter 2

Lia POV

I woke up this morning and decided to take a walk at the park. Around 7:56 I get a phone call from Cory. (Thats him in the media)

*Phone Conversation*
Me: Hello

Cory: Where the hell you at?

Me: I'm at the park taking a walk why?

Cory: Nothing just get home quick and hurry up.

Me: Ok ill be on my-

*Phone Hangs Up*

I swear Cory can be an ass at times. He's been having mood swings lately. Anyways, I hurried up and took my last lap. I get in the car, turn on the radio and head home. When I get there I see Cory sitting on the porch with his hands on his head

"What's wrong" I asked

"I didn't know what the fuck happened to you. I thought you got kidnapped or something"

"Cory why you so paranoid?!" I said

"Man I don't even know just get in the house"

I went in the house and took a shower. I believe I sweated a little from walking. I got out and put on a tank top and some booty shorts. I walked out only to see Cory in bed without a shirt. I climbed on top of him and he pushed me off.

"Did I do something to you?"

"Nah I just don't wanna be bothered" Cory said

He got up and went in the living room. I really wanted to find out what was wrong with him. Maybe he'll get over it soon. It was 9:06 so I put on a jacket and Cory's Nike slippers and got the keys to walk out the door.

"Babe I'm going to Mcdonalds to get some breakfast. You want anything?"

"Yea get me some pancakes." Cory replied sadly

I nodded my head and walked out the door. Right when I was about to lock it Cory busted open the door and yelled

"Get back in here and put on some decent clothes"

I didn't wanna argue so I put on a shirt and some jeans. I ran to the car. I drove to the nearest Mcdonalds. The guy who took my order was handsome as hell. He had long curly hair, lightskinned (could've been mixed) and he was tall with big light brown eyes. When he gave me the receipt he winked at me. I just drove off smiling and blushing. I got my food and headed home.