Chapter 24

Tonio POV

When we got back to my place, I took Jaila up to my room. Everything was clean and put in place. Jaila went in my room and started looking through my drawers, I stopped her and asked her what she was doing

"Where you keep all your guns" she asked
"Locked Up" i said
She looked at me crazy and shook her head.
"So if somebody breaks in you have to pick a lock to get your gun?" she asked

I shook my head. I dont think she understands. I went to my basement and pulled out a trunk. It had a bunch of guns and bullets.

"Where the hell you get all this shit?" Jaila said sounding scared
"Lets just say you dont know my life." i winked at her.
I got in the car and asked Jaila where she wanted to go.

"Ion know... Where ever Al'dre lives at" i looked at her.
"Nah, you dont wanna go there" i stared straight ahead.
"And why is that?"

"Because he has high security and he's really strict about who shows up" i said
I could feel her staring a hole in my head. I didn't look her direction.

"Take me to his house!" Jaila said
"No girl, Damn its took dangero-"
"I DONT CARE! TAKE ME TO HIS HOUSE CUS WE ABOUT TO END ALL THIS SHIT TODAY ! TAKE ME NOW!" she yelled to the top of her lungs.

I turned on the radio and pulled out the garage.

Lia POV

When i woke up, i found myself laying down on somebody's couch. The smell of weed hit me so hard. I balled up in a knot. I heard some one say...

"You woke now?" i looked and it was Al'dre smoking a blunt.
I was scooting away to the edge of the couch.

"Bring yo ass here" Al'dre said putting his blunt in his mouth and grabbing my legs pulling me towards him.

"Let me go please!" He let me go.

He got up walking into the dining room smiling at me. This man house was weird asf. Pictures of gang signs, naked girls, no furniture really. 1 couch and a TV.

As i was looking around Al'dre asked me what i was looking for.
I stopped and told him i had to pee. REALLY BAD. He lead me to the bathroom and came in after me. I grabbed the door nob and he pinned me against the dirty wall.

"What you tryna do" he said whispering in my ear.
"Use the bathroom i-"
"Ight imma get out" Al'dre politely left the bathroom.

I don't know what happened to him, but his new attitude is kind of weird. After i was done, i flushed and walked out. Someone was knocking at the door. Al'dre hid his blunt and weed and answered the door. He has about 4 locks on the door. When he answered it Tonio stood there.

I peeped out the door and Jaila was standing there arguing with Al'dre. Tonio was looking so confused about why i was here.

"Where is she!" i heard jaila yell
"Girl you betta get yo ass on. I said she aint here" Al'dre said back

I went to his kitchen and grabbed a sharp knife. Tonio didnt see me with it in my hand. I plugged the knife in his back and he fell to the floor. Then I raced out the door. Jaila pulled off and we headed to her house.