Chapter 38

Lia POV

When we arrived at Al'dre's house, he carried me out the van and into the house. He took me to a room and handcuffed me to the bed.

"Stay that ass right here and dont move until i come back. Ya heard me?" Al'dre told me walking out the room.

I was terrified as hell. I looked around the room and it wasnt any windows and it was hot as hell. It only smelled like weed and alcohol. Al'dre came back in the room with some ice water.

He stopped and looked at me for a couple seconds then he jumped up and got on top of me. I started screaming

"shut yo ass up cant nobody help you" He yelled at me
He uncuffed me and gave me the glass of water.
"You hungry" he asked me as i was drinking the water

"Kinda. I was enjoying my breakfast until you broke in my home and shot up everything" i said

"You wasnt even in there when i was shooting so how the fuck you gon'- Know what imma start slapping yo ass" He said getting up.

"You stalked me" i said thinking out loud
"What! Bitch shut up" Al'dre said backhanding me
I began crying and he forced me on the bed.

"Im sorry" Al'dre said kissing me and pulling my shirt and pants off.

"Im sorry so stop fucking crying" He said looking me in my eyes. He slipped off my panties and put his mouth on my clit. i slightly moaned.

"Feel good don't it" He said looking up at me and going faster.
"Al'dre stop" i said

He got up to unbutton His pants and forced his inches inside me. He was stroking faster and faster. The pleasure felt so good, but it was with the wrong person.

"Let's make a deal. I have you , and I'll leave all your family alone, or if you wanna do things the hard way, you can run away and I'll kill yo family" Al'dre said

"Leave my family alone"
"So that means you'll stay with me?" Al'dre said

I held my head down and didn't look up.

"You hungry" Al'dre said asking me again
"Yes!" I yelled

Next thing i know he backhanded me. He walked out the room and went to his kitchen. I could hear him and his friends in there having a conversation. I had to get out of there. I had to find a way, So I snuck out the room. I was quietly walking down the hall then i heard someone yell 'Hey!' i froze and ran to the bathroom. Al'dre caught me and gripped his hands on my waist.

He pulled me to the bedroom and threw me back on the bed. He handcuffed me again.

"I dont know why the fuck you want to act so difficult" He said unhooking my bra.

He stuck his fingers in me and started gripping on my boobs. He kept fingering me until i was about to cum. He tried sticking in his inches, but I tried to fight back because he wasn't using a condom.

"Shut up and stop moving before i kill you! Shut the fuck up!" Al'dre yelled spitting in my face.

He started off slow and picked up speed. It felt so good. A couple seconds later, I felt him released into me. I looked down and started crying. This fool is about to get me pregnant.