Chapter 20

Lia Pov

I noticed the swelling on my cheek was going down. Since I was so bored, I got my keys and went to Kyla house.

Tonio POV

I really don't know what's been going on the last few hours. I'm so damn confused. My nigga savage got shot by his bitch ass brother, me and Jai fucked. Man ion kno' it was alot going on. When me and Jai fucked i didn't use my head. I was so caught up with her, I forgot to use a condom

I bet about a few weeks from now she's going to be telling me she's pregnant. And I'm expected to hear it because I really want to have her baby anyways. When I was sitting down thinking, I got a phone call from the hospital. they told me to be there ASAP. When I got there I saw something I didn't want to see.

Rakir POV

When I stormed out the house yesterday night I didn't know where to go. I had my wallet but only a few dollars. I'll say about 35 dollars. That still didn't seem enough for me but I had to live off of it for a while. I didn't know where to go so I went to go stay with my mom.

I had to make up an excuse to tell her. Cause if I told her I shot my brother she would shoot me.
When I arrived at her house she greeted me so weirdly. I already know what's the question she's going to ask me.

"Why you bring yo ass over here!" She said yelling
"Well see I thought I should-"

Right when I was about to finish my sentence she interrupted me.
"Know what, i don't wanna hear it. Get the fuck out of my house before you have the police coming over here looking for you get out! " she said

I got up from the table and slowly walked out. She slammed the door and told me to never come back.

That's something that really hurts. Your own mother telling you you can't come back to her house. When I was walking down the street singing and kicking rocks, I wanted to go back to Jai's house. I was afraid she wouldn't let me in either.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket and it was a call from the hospital. They told me that Savage had died. I don't hate my brother but this really got to me. I dropped my phone and I just broke down crying. I'm not a bitch I just have feelings.

I really wanted to go see Savage but I knew that his home boys were there and I didn't want to start a fight in the hospital.

Jaila POV

When Lia walked out the house I had no idea where she was going. I wasn't too concerned because she's a bad bitch and she can handle her own business. I was chillin then I got a phone call from the hospital. they told me that savage had died about a couple of hours ago.

I just put on some shoes and ran out the door. When I got there I was pushing people out the way. The elevator wasn't going fast enough for me. When I ran into the room and seen Savage, I broke down crying.

All his family was there grieving his death. Only 1 person was missing. Rakir. We all gathered in a circle around his bed and prayed over him. Everybody took their time to say their goodbyes. It was terribly sad.