Chapter 28

Jaila POV

After I gave Lia the keys to my car, I went upstairs to the bedroom. I setup my new iphone. While I was doing that I got a phone call from Rakir. My life stopped for 4 seconds, and then I answered it

Me: H-Hello
Rakir: hey how you doing Merry Christmas
Me: merry Christmas to you too and I'm doing perfectly fine
Rakir: Oh well thats good. I went by your house one day but you weren't there.
Me: Oh well
Rakir: Soooo... You got anything for Christmas?
Me: Yes i did
Rakir: Oh okay.... Well I guess we could talk maybe later on?
Me: I'm going to be busy I'll have to see
Rakir: Okay call me when you make up your mind.

I hung up. I can't believe he really just called me.

Rakir POV

My Christmas morning was like shit. This bitch Charity didn't give me anything, and I gave her ass a $300 pair of heels.

"Where's my gift Charity?"
"Right here" she said rubbing in between her legs.

I went to the bedroom and gathered all my shit together. When I was walking out the front door, Charity grabbed me by my arm and pulled me.

"Where are you going Rakir?" She asked

"I'm going away from you. Now move! " I said pushing her into the wall.
I walked to my car and put my things in the truck.

"Wait Rakir I'm pregnant!" she yelled running out the house with barely any clothes on.

"Its not mine, so I'm not worried, and get yo ass in the house!" I said

I got in and drove off. I could see her standing at the curb. I didn't know where to go, so I stopped at the Hampton hotel. The lady at the front desk was flirting with me but she was ugly as hell.

"Can i get a room please" i asked

I showed her my ID and she gave me a key.
"Room 560" she said winking at me.

I went up to my room and sat on the bed. I looked out the window and thought about what I should do.

Tonio POV

Me and Jai were watching a Christmas movie until she fell asleep. My phone started ringing and I reached to get it. When I looked at the caller ID it was my next door neighbor Day Day.

Me: Hello
Day Day: Nigga where you at?
Me: At my nigga Anthony house why?
Day Day: Maaaannn, Yo shit is up in flames!
Me: What you mean, dawg?
Day Day: Your house is up in flames.

I hung up right when he said that. I jumped out of bed put on my jacket and headed out the door.