Chapter 23

*2 Days Later*
Jaila POV

Man, i've really been having alot of pain lately. I can't even sleep at night because my stomach is cramping so bad. I really miss Rakir. I wanted to take back what I said. I decided to call his phone, surprised i got an answer.

Rakir: Hello? Who this?
Me: Its me, Jaila.
Rakir: Oh, I am busy. Dont call me anymore

*Hangs Up*

That conversation didnt even last for 30 seconds. I got out the bed and walked to the guest room and Lia was still sleeping. I went to the living room to think. I was going to set up the Christmas tree but that wouldn't be necessary. I went to the kitchen and as i was looking for food, i noticed we were running really low. I grabbed my keys and went to The Super Market.

Lia POV

When I woke up Jai wasn't home. I checked my clock and it said 9:56 where could she be? I hope she wasn't out doing something stupid cause Jai aint a morning person.

When i got out the bed to use the bathroom there was a knock on the door. I really had to pee. When i opened it, there stood Al'dre with a gun in his hand. My heart stopped. He jacked me up against the wall and i was screaming for dear life. I head butted his nose, grabbed my phone, and locked myself in the bathroom. I was shaking so bad. I was in the middle of dailing 911 until Al'dre busted down the door and hit me in the face with his gun. I was out.

Jaila POV

After i was done shopping, I went to Mcdonalds and got breakfast because i didnt feel like cooking. When i got home, my front door was unlocked. I ran into the guest room and didnt see Lia. I checked the bathrooms, living room, basement, and closets. I gave up and called her phone.

I didnt get an answer, it went straight to voice mail. I called Rakir and he didn't answer. I called Tonio and he answered.

Tonio: *yawning* hello?
Me: Tonio can you stop by my house ASAP this is a real emergency.
Tonio: Alright, whats wrong thou?
Me: J-J-Just come over and hurry please.
Tonio: Alright I'm on my way

*Hangs Up*

Why would someone feel the need to snatch up a grown woman? I sat down and started thinking. After 15 minutes of thinking, the doorbell rang and it was Tonio. I was so glad too see him i hugged him.

"You getting fat" He said rubbing my tummy

I pulled his hand away.

"Ok listen, this is a really serious moment right now! I need you to cooperate with me. When i came home from grocery shopping, Lia wasn't here"

"Okaayyy... So what I'm supposed to be doing" He said looking around getting smart

"Cooperating! Nigga, my bestfriend is somewhere with a man that snatched her up!" i yelled

"Look! You need to pipe that shit down! I can't work with you if you are yelling at me"

I shook my head.

"Listen, we're going back to your house to get a gun. We're going hunting today" i said

"You dont even know how to shoot a gun. And just for clarification, where exactly are we going?" Tonio asked laughing a bit

"I dont know, but we need a gun just incase"

Tonio nodded his head and sat on the couch.
"Boy get yo ass up! We finna go" i said

He stood up mumbling stuff under his breath. He walked out the door and slammed it. His attitude is so cute! I got ready and headed out the door. We're going back to his place.