Chapter 21

Lia POV

When I got too Kyla's house, as soon as i got to the front door, i got a phone call from Jaila. I went in and picked up the phone

Me: Hel-
Jaila: Malia this aint a game! Come to the hospital now!
Me: Alright Jaila Imma be there

*phone hangs up*

I just got here. As i was walking out the door, Kyla asked me where i was going. I told her i had to get to the hospital. She put on some clothes. Her and Michael came out the door behind me. We raced to the hospital. When i got there, Tonio, Anthony and Savage's family was there. Crying. I broke down to. Even though I barely knew Savage this was really a sad moment. When I looked at Jai sitting down she looked like she was surprised.

"What's wrong with Jaila what happened" i said

"I fucked Savage" she said whispering looking around make sure nobody heard her.

I couldn't believe this.

"we are definitely going to talk when we get home " i said

She nodded her head in shame.

After 25 minutes Me and Jai were heading back home. She knew I was pissed off at her. She looked out the window the whole ride home. I stormed in the house slamming the door.

Since I was really mad I didn't want to ask her any questions anymore. We didn't talk at all.

Rakir POV

When I built up the courage, I returned back to Jai house. When I knocked she answered the door after 2 minutes. She looked at me and her mouth dropped.

When I stepped in she started asking all these ordinary questions
"Where were you? oh my gosh are you okay? where did you go? you missed everything did you hear about what happened to Savage?" She said crying

"Babe I'm alright. I-i-i just went to my mothers house and She kicked me out. She told me to never return." I said putting my head down.

Jai told me to suck it up. We went to our bedroom and started talking about everything. I didn't even speak to Lia.

A couple hours later Jaila was in the kitchen making dinner. After we were done eating, I took a shower and went to bed.