Chapter 12

Rakir POV

I was chilling at my nigga Cory house then I got a phone call from my brother.

*Picks Up Phone*

Me: What you want?

Savage: Aye man I wanted to tell you I'm going to be taking care of Jai for a lil while... or until you come back.

Me: FUCK HER! YOU CAN FUCK HER ALL YOU WANT I DONT WANT HER! AND I AIN'T COMING BACK SO GET ON! TELL JAI I SAID IT TO!

*I hear moaning in the background*

Savage: Man you missing out on some good pussy.

Me: That pussy ain't good with all them dudes in there

*Conversation Ends*

What the hell am I doing! Me and my brother don't get along because he been lying saying he been sneaking with Jai. That's probably why we don't trust each other and we always fighting. My brother a sneaky ass li' savage.

I love Jaila but damn. I act hard whenever people speak of her when I'm mad. She the perfect woman for me and I just wanna make shit right.

Lia POV

After I was done walking I got in my car and headed home. I really ain't wanna put up with Cory's bullcrap today. When I get back home Cory was in the bathroom taking a shower. I took off my clothes and put on a gown. When he came out he looked surprised to see me.

He was watching me like he wanted to tell me something. I didn't mind. I went in the kitchen and cooked me something to eat. Cory came in after me. I tried not to get upset. When I turned on the eye, Cory got a pan and turned on another eye. I tried not to mind.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled
He nearly burnt me.
"I'm trying to make myself a grilled cheese toast."

"Well you could have waited that would be the respectful thing to do!" I yelled again frustrated
"You don't show anybody respect. Why it matter to you?"

I just looked at him. I wasn't finna argue with him. I'm done straining my voice because of him. I continued doing what I was doing. I cooked and left the kitchen.