Chapter 35

Jaila POV

I can't believe Rakir just went to jail. I walked out there mad as hell. Now i feel like i wish i hadn't pushed Rakir away everytime he wanted to talk. I feel so stupid. I got in my car and went back to Anthony's house. When I walked in the door, Tonio was standing there looking at me with a blank expression on his face.

"Where you been why you crying" he came up to me hugging me.
"Rakir just went to jail" i said sniffing

He unwrapped his arms from around me and looked me in my eyes.

"That nigga deserved to be in Jail. He killed my nigga Savage"

He grabbed my wrist and led me upstairs to the bedroom and locked the door. We didn't do anything we just snuggled up and went to sleep.

*7:00 in the morning*
Anthony POV

I had some good sleep last night. Everytime I think about what happened when me and Lia was standing on top of that building, I start blushing. I scooted from under Lia, careful not to wake her up, went to the bathroom washed my face and walked out. I didn't have one clue about what to make for breakfast. So I grabbed my keys and quickly ran to McDonald's to get everybody a platter.

When I got back home, I went upstairs to my room and Lia wasn't in there. I tried busting in the guest room but the door was locked

"Tonio!" i yelled banging on the door
"What man!"
"You know where Lia at?"

He shook his head and closed the door. I checked the whole house and couldnt find her. I gave up and called her phone.

Lia POV

When I woke up, Anthony wasn't in bed. So I put on some clothes went to the garage got in my car and drove back to my old house. I just wanted to see what it looked like, I just wanted to get out the house. When I pulled up all these memories started hitting me in my head. I backed out the driveway and went to Jaila's as house. The door was locked, my car was still in her drive way. I got back in my car locked the doors, and turned on the heat. I was about to back out but then my phone started ringing.

Me: Hello
Anthony: Where the hell you at?
Me: I'm at Jaila's house
Anthony: Girl if you dont bring yo ass back over here and stay out these streets!
Me: Fuck you Anthony i can do whatever i want
Anthony: Keep saying that girl! When that nigga snatch yo ass up don't say nothing to me.

I got mad and hung up. I drove out her drive way and took the long way to Anthony's house. He made me mad. That conversation made me think if the conversations me and Cory used to have when he was alive. I broke down crying.