Chapter 13

*2 weeks later, Friday 7:30 p.m*
Jaila POV

Its been 2 whole weeks without my baby Rakir. I know he missed me. It's been so boring without him. I sleep alone and shit. Right when I was about to go take a shower I got a call from Rakir! OH MY I DIED A LITTLE.

Me: Hello!
Rakir: Hey um what you been up to?
Me: Nothing. missing you that's all. You coming back home?
Rakir: Yeaaa I might.
Me: Why you say it like that don't you miss me?
Rakir: Ya but I just wanna work this out. Promise me we wont be arguing again.
Me: I cant promise but we can talk about it when you get home! Come on
Rakir: Alright I'm coming.

*Hangs Up*

Oh my! My baby finally is coming home! I wanna make this night special so I'm going to light some candles and clean up.

Rakir POV

Driving back to my girls house I was kind of worried. She said she cant make a promise. I swear I will be officially done if we argue again. When I arrived, the front door was already unlocked and it was dim as hell. I seen Jai creeping out from behind door scaring me half to death. She looked amazing. All she had on was a robe.

She tongue kissed me and dragged me to the bedroom. Y'all know where it went from there.

Savage POV

I heard my brother returned home with Jai. Did he forget I smashed? Anyways I got more hoes than a pimp. I sleep with 2 and I'm smashing 4. I switch them out every week. Jai ain't a thot but she don't need a nigga like Rakir. He too soft. He still act like he in middle school.

Cory POV

Its been a while since Lia and I really talked. I cant keep this silent treatment up so I went in and talked to her. I sat on the bed and she gave me a weak smile.

"Lia I wanna talk"
"About what?"
She looked confused
"I'm sorry I've been a bitch. Not letting you be the woman you are. I'm sorry for yelling. I'm just sorry"

"Its ok. I accept your apology. Why it took you so long to say that" She asked
"I thought you were still mad"

She laughed and got up to take a shower. About 10 minutes later I went in and pulled the shower curtain back and scared her. She threw soap on me and told me to get out. I did just that.

When she got out she had on a lace bra with matching underwear. I thought I was gonna get me sum tonight but she went to her drawers and put on some pj's.

"You not gon cook?" I asked
"Yea I'm about to what you wanna eat?"
"No I was asking because I would like to do the honor's and cook tonight." I said

"Alright go cook then. Make it special" She winked at me.

Lia POV

I hope Cory know how to throw down some food. I was chilling in bed watching TV then I got a call from a Private Number. I sat there for 3 seconds and answered

Me: Hello
???: What I did that night was a mistake. Forgive me yo.
Me: Who this?!
???: You know who this is yo. I'm sorry I'll leave you alone. Sike! Its me Al'dre bitch
Me: ohh well ok its all goo-
Al'dre: Imma leave you alone when I have you. You only.

*Phone Hangs Up*

Shock ran thru my body. I dropped my phone and went into the kitchen crying.

"What the hell! what's wrong?!"
"I cant take it anymore. I gotta move to another state!-"
"Lia what's going on! " Cory said

"Al'dre just called me and told me he will leave me alone when he has me and only me. Cory I'm scared."

Cory comforted me and told me not to worry. The way he said it would send chills down your spine. I barley ate my food and I went to bed. Cory snuggled close to me and pleaded me to stop crying. That was a scary ass moment.