Chapter 3

Cory POV

I really need to stop drinking. I've been fucked up lately. Lia ain't did nothing and all I do is yell at her. I cant help this shit tho.

Meanwhile, Lia finally comes back with my food. She put my food on the counter and went upstairs to our room. She gave me a look when she walked away. I guess my attitude was upsetting her. I had to get up and get my food.

Just when I was about to sit down, I thought that I should go eat with her. I walked in the room and she was watching some movie. She dropped her food when she seen me. I sat down next to her and apologized. All she said was whatever, and went in the kitchen

Lia POV

I was doing perfectly fine alone until Cory walked in. I really didn't wanna hear anything he had to say. So I got my food and went to the kitchen and finished eating. When I was done I went back into the bedroom and saw Cory hadn't touched his food. He was taking a shower.

I was going to apologize but why should I? There's nothing I'm sorry about. I walked out the room and went to the living room.

Cory POV

When I got out the shower I put on some basketball shorts and went to the living room. Lia was sitting with her arms crossed. She saw me and got up. I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me

"I'm sorry I've been spicy lately, but I've been drinking again and I know-"

She broke away from me and said
"DAMN It Cory! WHY CANT YOU STOP! YOURE A GROWN MAN AND CANT STOP THIS SHIT!?"

I stood there looking dumb. I knew she was upset with me.
"Lia listen, I cant help it baby I-"

Next thing I know she was upstairs slamming doors. I decided to go in behind her and sure enough she was crying. I pulled her close to me and said
"Baby I'm sorry. I've been trying. Its like a drug. I cant get enough of it."
All she did was whimper and cry

I thought of ways I could make it up to her so I took off her jeans and shirt and started kissing her neck all the way down to her naval. I removed her panties and let my tongue do the work.