Chapter 36

Lia POV

When i finally got back to Anthony's house, I knocked on the door and he answered. I rolled my eyes at him and sat in the living room.

"Let me say something. If you leave the house like that one more time and nobody knows where you're going, I'm going to let you stay out there. It's a dangerous world out there and why would you leave the house and nobody knows where you're going? What if something happens to you? What if you get snatched up? What are we supposed to do?" Anthony said

I started crying. He came over there to give me a hug, but I pushed him away got up and went to the bedroom. I locked the door and cried myself to sleep.

Tonio POV

When me and Jayla had woke up, I went to the bathroom, and washed my face and came out and went downstairs. Anthony had food ready from McDonalds. I got me and jaila one and sat down at the dining room table.

"Where's Lia" Jaila asked Anthony looking around

"Her spolied ass upstairs" he said scooting up to the table. We bowed our heads, prayed and ate. When i was stuffed, I went upstairs to the guest room and lay down. Jai came in after me a few minutes later.

Anthony POV

When I was done eating, I really wanted to go upstairs and check on Lia. I know she might be hurt, but right is right and wrong is wrong. I went to the bathroom and used it. I washed my hands, came out, and went to the living room to watch TV.

A couple minutes later, I was dozing off but then I heard someone in the kitchen. When I got up it was Lia.

"What?!" she said with attitude because I was looking at her
"You a pretty girl, but your attitude ugly" i said

She rolled her eyes at me. She got her food and was about to go upstairs, but i took the food out her hand and pulled her in and kissed her.

"You living in my house so you have to follow my rules" i said still kissing her.

I picked her up and set her on the counter. I rubbed my hands through her shirt. She took off my shirt and i kissed her chest passionately.

She then pushed me off her and she got down from the counter.
She took her food and went upstairs. I wiped down the counter and went back in the living room and continued watching tv.