He knows he likes him...

Jeonghan woke up one day and saw that there was nobody in the dorm, except for S.Coups (Seung Cheol), the leader of the kpop band they're in. Seventeen.

Unintentionally, Jeonghan stared at his hyung.

"Jeong...?" The older asked, half asleep. Jeonghan quickly looked everywhere but at the said one.

"Good morning hyung." Jeonghan got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. After him followed S.Coups.

They both washed they're teeth occasionally bumping each other's arms. Jeong didn't know why but he was really nervous, because he was alone...ALONE with his hyung.

He kept staring at the older trough the mirror, admiring the way his body was made and when he would look back at him he would look down at the sink.

"You okay Jeong?" Asked S.Coups gently brushing some of the youngest's hair away from his face, just being friendly.

Jeong felt his face heating up 'What? What am I feeling?'

"I'm fine." He waved the awkwardness away.

*********************************

Joshua was the first one to arrive back to the dorm.

"Jeonghan.." Joshua said sitting beside him.

"Yeah?" Jeonghan tilted his head slightly to the left, waiting for Joshua to tell him what's up.

"When are you going to tell him?" Joshua stared at him.

"Huh? Tell who what?" Now he was really confused.

"Seung Cheol hyung that you like him." Joshua smirked knowing that he hit the spot cause Jeonghan's face got paler than it usually was.

"I-I don't-"...

"Oh, save it. I know you too well for you to lie to me. While no body has noticed anything, I've noticed the way you look at him with those admiring eyes, looking at his well built body and- ooh! Look at you with your face all red right now." He said teasingly, poking Jeonghan's cheek before bursting into laughter.

"Okay maybe I do like him a little but what with it? He's straight. Remember? Recnetly in an interview he talked about his ideal type of girl, and DON'T YOU DARE tell me about the 'you look like a girl' crap." Jeonghan glared at Joshua, he only talked like that to him since the mentioned was like a brother to him.

"It's okay my brother. I'll help you." He smiled in amusement.

'Oh no...'

-Hiya this is my first fanfiction, I've never done any before. Hope you like it -