Make Up Your Mind Cheol

*Seung Cheol's POV*

I noticed that after what happened on the bus stop Jeonghan has been acting a little bit awkward towards me and it's making me really sad. I guess it's because he is my friend after all...that's all right? 

...

AGH!  I scream into my pillow, what's happening to me? Why do I do such stupid things when I'm around Jeonghan? Like caressing his hair....and LEANING TO KISS HIM. It felt like something was controlling my mind. Maybe my heart was, ugh that sounds so cheesy. I don't think I can really do anything. 

I'm supposed to be going out with this girl, I mean I thought I liked her. She's beautiful and has a really nice personality, there's nothing wrong with her. But, we started hanging out because of an obligated blind date...

Look at Jeonghan siting over there with his hair gracefully on his face an-...  Okay, stop. I need to act up and do somehing about this. I don't know if I'm just confused about my feelings, that must be it though. Am I confusing friendship with love? Or am I really falling for Jeonghan? Either way, it's making me really anxious and I really want to figure it out. My head's going to explode. 

I keep unconsciously staring at Jeonghan, he looks at me and quickly looks away. Did I ruin our friendship? Dang it. I decide to go over there and sit besides him, try and talk normally to him or just simply apologize. 

"Hey Jeong." When I approached him, I noticed he tensed up. I didn't comment about it though.

"Hey.." He didn't look at me at all, I'll apologize then. I really lo-....appreaciate him...yeah that's the word.

"I'm sorry if I made everything awkward between us, I don't know what got over me at the bus stop, I don't want our friendship to be ruined because of that. I hope I can make tthings better somehow."

Jeonghan didn't say anything at first, he just nodded and then smiled at me. He stood up and left, I didn't stop him. I'm just not sure of what I'm feeling, but I don't want to lose him. 

I got a call and went outside. Again? I'm supposed to meet up with her. Normally I would be glad to, but for some reason I just don't want to go out with her. Either way I say okay.

When we meet up, I guess I was distracted by something cause she asked me if I was okay. 

"Yeah... I'm fine." I said not looking at her, I felt bad. I don't think I like her in that way but what if she likes me? I don't want to hurt her. I couldn't look her straight to the face.

"You don't want to be here, am I right?" I looked at her when she asked that, fearing that I might've made her sad. She was smiling though as if she didn't ask anything like that.

"Uhm..." 

"Is there someone else you like? Perhaps, Jeonghan?" She rested her head on her hands, she didn't stop smiling though. Do I talk too much about him or something? 

"W-What makes you say that?"My mind was going everywhere at that moment.

"You talk so much about him and when you do, you light up like a firework. Like if you were talking about an angel. You probably are, I talked to him at the restaurant and he looks just like an angel. 'I get why you would like him." She giggled. "The thing is, you seem to be really happy talking about him, and not just happy as if you were talking about a friend."

"I-I..." She stopped me before I could say anything.

"It's okay, I might've confused you by asking you that. Maybe you were confused before, but it's okay. I'll tell you a secret, I recently figured out that I like someone else too. She is a wonderful human being." She smiled widely and emphazised the 'She'.

"Oh... I didn't know, I'm glad you found someone special." I smiled at her.

"You did to. You just don't want to admit it to yourself." She said in a serious tone then stood up. She told me that we should leave so we did.

                                                                     *Back to third person*

Jeonghan stood up and left feeling good in some part because he noticed that Seung Cheol cared about their friendship. Sad on the other cause he thought maybe... just maybe, there would be a chance between them. When they were sitting down on the couch, he felt something. He obviusly didn't say anything cause who knows if it was just in his mind.

Still, he did feel something in Seung Cheol. Mostly confusion, he remembered when Seung Cheol wanted to tell him something about being confused, but he was interrupted by a phone call from the girl he was on the date with. Maybe he is just confused about how he feels about her. Maybe he thinks he doesn't like her as much as he thought he did, though Jeonghan stopped thinking that there could be a possibility of Seung Cheol liking him. Was he giving up? Probably not. 

He laughed to himself because when he stood up and walked away from Seung Cheol he didn't know where to go. 

"I just did it for a dramatic effect." He thought to himself.  

Looking back at the couch, Seung Cheol wasn't there. Oh well, he went to get a snack. They had to leave soon so he took a quick shower and dressed up. 

He couldn't stop thinking about Seung Cheol's confusion and about what happened at the bus stop. That couldn't have jus been him being an idiot, it was something else. But like stated before, Seung Cheol lookes confuse. 

"Make up your damn mind Cheol!" Jeonghan threw a pillow as he practically yelled that. He thought someone might have heard him and would come into the room, luckily apparently nobody heard him.

Minutes after Seung Cheol opened the door and they both stared at eachother awkwardly for a couple of minutes, Jeonghan decided to break the ice by walking past him and flipping his hair slowly. This caused Seung Cheol's jaw to drop a little, he hid it well though. Jeonghan still noticed and kept walking away satisfied. 

-Oh you sassy Jeonghan you xDD I hope you are enjoying the fanfic, thank you for reading it :)-

-Sorry to those who've been waiting for the next chapter, I've been busy recently. I'm now working on the next chapter, please expect it. :) Thank you to those who are reading it.-