The Date

'Okay, we look great and this is going to turn out just fine.'

 It looked strangely but pleasently clearer than usual outside. It felt like it was going to be a good day and that did not bother Jeonghan at all. On the other hand, it gave him more confidence. 

They arrived at a restaurant where they saw Seung Cheol and caught a slight glimpse of the girl he was having breakfast with. For what Jeonghan saw, she was small, and had long hair. He didn't have time to look at anything else. 

"Table for four?" An older looking lady (maybe a noona) asked them. 

"No, just for two." Joshua responded and motioned Vernon and Hoshi to get out of the restaurant. 

"Oh okay, right over here please." The lady made her way across the tables followed by the two other boys. 

"Uhm, could it be possible that we get a sit close but not so close to that table." Jeonghan signaled to the table where Seung Cheol was sitting. 

The lady looked a bit puzzled by the request but didn't question them, she just nodded. Thinking that they looked like they were going to buy lots of food.

They sat down and the waiter gave them their menus. After she walked away, Jeonghan began staring and staring and staring. 

"Jeong..." Joshua whispered.

"Yeah?" Jeonghan didn't move his eyes one bit.

"Stop making it so obvious that we came here for that, I mean she must already be suspecting." Joshua shaked his head.

"Sorry." Jeonghan stopped staring and looked at the menu, deciding what to order.

The waiter came back and they ordered. They chatted for a really long time until the conversatin was interrupted by a familiar voice coming from Jeonghan's side of the table.

"Hey guys." Jeonghan's heart skipped a bit when he figured out that the voice was coming from Seung Cheol's mouth.

"Heeey." Joshua said casually.

"What are you doing here?" If Seung Cheol suspected something then he was hiding it really well because they did not notice. 

Jeonghan wasn't able to talk. After he was chatting with Joshua, he forgot why he went there. He forgot that he was supposed to figure out who the girl was. He forgot that he was supposed to figure out if Seung Cheol would get jealous if he saw him on a date with Joshua.... but wait. 

'Maybe it's not all ruined.' He thought to himself. 'Maybe he did see me with Joshua and got jealous, and that's why he's standing here right now asking us what we're doing.' Jeonghan started thinking, that must be it.

"We're just out." Jeonghan slid his hand forward barely touching Joshua's hand.

This action caused Josua to jump a little but he played it off cool by grabbing Jeonghan's hand. When he did so, Seung Cheol raised an eyebrow and didn't do anything to cover it up. 'Is he jealous?' 

"Oh, is that so?" Eyebrow still raised. The others nodded in unison.

The same girl they caught a glimpse from now stood besides Seung Cheol and smiled at the boys.
She introduces herself and the boys did the same, Jeonghan was a little bitter of course not too noticeable though. 

"Well I have to go, have fun guys." Seung Cheol walked away before JEonghan could say anything.

...

"Jeong?" Joshua looked at Jeonghan straight in the eyes with concern.

"Did you see that girl? She's super beautiful. No wonder Seung Cheol's going out with her. She has that fair skin, big eyes, innocent look, she's the perfect girl for him." Jeonghan stood up, put some money on the table and walked out of the restaurant. 

Wanting to be left alone, he decided to walk on an alley, atleast it didn't look too sketchy. He walked and walked and walked, then stopped when he saw Seung Cheol walking towards him. 

"Jeong...I-" That's all he said and leaned on a wall besides Jeonghan. 

"What?" Jeonghan was a little pissed, but it faded away.

He couldn't blame Seung Cheol for anything. He isn't obligated to be in love with him. He should just forget about it, right?

"Are you going out with Joshua?" Seung Cheol looked down at the ground.

"Hm? Why do you wanna know though?" Jeonghan raised his head and looked at Seung Cheol.

"I-" Seung Cheol got interrupted by the rain that suddenly started pouring. 

'What? The day was so clear before.' Jeonghan said to himself. They ran until they got to a small bus stop and waited there until the rain stopped.

"You?" Jeonghan asked after they were settled in the bus stop.

"Huh?" Seung Cheol gave him a puzzled look.

"You were about to say something earlier when I asked you why do you wanna know whether I'm going out with Joshua or not." 

"Oh...I was just asking." 

Out of nowhere Seung Cheol stepped closer to Jeonghan and caressed his cheek, this caused Jeonghan's heart to beat super fast. He felt like time stopped, he felt his face getting hotter and hotter. He didn't know what to do. Seung Cheol leaned lower slowly and stopped abruptly because of the sound of his phone.

He checked it, it was just an alarm. 

'Nice timing, what great timing.' Jeonghan snapped out of it. He never felt so unsatisfied in his life. He wanted to kiss Seung Cheol so badly. 'I regret not doing it' He thought to himself.

A bus arrived and they stepped inside. They sat beside eachother like they normally would, but neither of them talked. The whole way was just so awkward it bothered both of them so Seung Cheol breaked the ice.

"So... Did you enjoy your breakfast with Joshua?" Seung Cheol suddenly asked.

'JOSHUA! I forgot that I left him back at the restaurant. What should I do? I feel so bad now. I'm such a bad friend.' Jeonghan decided to text him.  

-TEXTS-

 Jeong: Hey, Joshua. I'm so sorry for leaving you there, I shouldn't have done that. I'm such a bbad friend and you were being so nice to me. Please forgive me. Are you okay? Saranghaeyo~ 

Joshua: I forgive you, nado saranghae pabo~. I'm fine, I'll go back to the house anyway I'm with Hoshi and Vernon. Are YOU okay though? You seemed really sad. :(

Jeonghan: I'm fine. I ran into Seung Cheol on the way and we're taking a bus back home. Thanks for your concern, I really appreciate it. :)

Joshua: Oh... okay, yeah. You're welcome, ttyl. 

Jeonghan was now relieved that he knew Joshua was okay. He didn't answer Seung Cheol's question and got straight to the point about what was on his mind at the moment.

"What happened at the bus stop?" He asked slightly mad, but not completely.

"T-That... that was just me being an idiot... I guess." Seung Cheol scratched the back of his head nervously.

"What if I told you I like it when you're an idiot?" Jeonghan whispered reaaally quietly. Seung Cheol barely heard half of it.

"What if you told me what?" Seung Cheol asked, leaning closer to Jeonghan.

"We're here." Jeonghan stood up and walked out of the bus. 

'I can't.'

'I'm not sure of how he'll respond.'

'Maybe the "bus top thing" was just a mistake.'

'I don't dare to tell him just yet... just...not yet.'

- Hiii! I hope you enjoy this chapter. This chapter is posted on my brithday! WOOP WOOP hahah. Thanks for reading. Happy reading. :) -