Let's Solve This

"Jeonghan, are you ready? We don't really have much time." Seung Cheol was at the door already.

"Yes, I'm coming." Jeonghan quickly walked to the door aswell.

"Alright let's go, they are probably already waiting." They rushed outside and went to the park, just as they thought Iseul and Sul Yeon were already there. 

"Hey guys... Seung Cheol, Sul Yeon, Sul Yeon, Seung Cheol. Jeonghan, Sul Yeon, Sul Yeon, Jeonghan." They chuckled and shook Sul Yeon's hand, one at a time of course. 

"So on to the serious talk. Do you have anything?" Iseul asked.

"I have something, but I want to talk to you about it in private. Please." Seung Cheol REALLY wanted to talk about it, he looked as if he were proud for coming up with that idea himself. 

Seung Cheol and Iseul walked away from the other two and they were whispering not to far from the place they were before, this left JEonghan alone with Sul Yeon. This wasn't a problem for him, she was a beutiful lady and also really nice. 

"So when did  you and Seug Cheol started going out?" Sul Yeon asked Jeonghan looking back from where Seung Cheol and Iseul where and paying attention to the new conversation she was about to have.

"Uh...well actually not too long, we've known each other for a long time, but just recently became something. He..." Jeonghan paused for a moment and stared at Seung Cheol.

"He?" 

"He was oblivious of my feelings before, I have no idea how he didn't notice. Maybe he didn't want to admit it to himself since we've been friends for a long time, but just recently he realized that he had feelings for me too. Either way I could tell way before I mean pff, who wouldn't fall for this charms." Jeonghan flips his hair, away from his face, they both laughed.

When Seung Cheol and Iseul came back they were both smiling.

"So... did you guys come up with something?" Sul Yeon asked.

"We talked about a few things, but we're not comepletely sure." Seung Cheol and Iseul looked at each other giving themselves what seemed like a reassuring smile.

"Hmmm..?" Jeonghan tilted his head at the sight of it. It all seemed too mysterious.

"Don't worry about it." Iseul told Jeonghan when she saw the confusion in his face.

"Jeonghan, we have a meet & greet in a bit so, do you wanna head there now? We have some time still." 

"Oh! Right, yeah sure." Jeonghan said standing up.

"Sorry ladies, we have some business to attend to, haha. Take care girls, we'll see you later." Seung Cheol hugged Iseul and shook Sul Yeon's hand. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too." Sul Yeon smiled.

Jeonghan waved them goodbye while walking away with Seung Cheol.

"I know that look on your face and I know you're up to something." Jeonghan said in the car, not looking at Seung Cheol.

"Ooh, I'm surprised you remember my facial expressions." Seung Cheol said getting close to his ear and grabbing his chin, gently moving his head so he looks at him. Only to stay like that.

"Aaah! Stop it." Jeonghan's face was red and he shook his head and crossed his arms. Seung Cheol was laughing his ass off at the sight of a flustered Jeonghan.

"You look so cute when you're flustered." He poked Jeonghan's cheek.

"Pff I'm not flustered." Jeonghan said....clearly flustered.

"Then how do you explain your beautiful red face?" Seung Cheol kept poking his cheek.

"Aaah! Touche." They laughed it off.

When they got there they had like ten minutes to kill so they made it just in time. The others were also there. The ten minutes went by pretty quickly so before they knew it, they were already sitting down awnsering questions and doing requests that the fans had asked them.

After a few questions, Seung Cheol decided to "play a game"  that involved bringing two people from the audience, obviously fans went crazy when they heard that. They wanted to be picked and have their moment with their favorite band. Jeonghan was extremely suspicious when he picked Iseul and Sul Yeon. He had never noticed them on an event before so he was shocked that they were there, he saw Iseul's dad often but never her. Anyway, they came up to the stage and Seung Cheol started talking and motioned for Jeonghan to stand beside him, so he did.

"Carats, you know I love you right?" Seung Cheol pointed the mic to the audience.

"Yes!" They all shouted in unision.

"Well I also don't want to hide anything from you guys..." The fans went silent in genuine curiosity.

"I'm in love.." Jeonghan and pretty much everybody else gasped.

"The person that I'm in love with is extremely beautiful, talented, caring, funny and I might be the luckiest person in the world because that person loves me back as much as I do." Everyone went "aww"

Seung Cheol grabbed Jeonghan by the waist and yet again everybody gaspedand went "woah"

"I love this boy right here, he makes my heart beat like crazy just by standing beside me. I could not ask for a better companion." They looked at each other. 

Jeonghan's eyes were shining like crazy, he was so happy but then he looked at the crowd and waited for their response. After a little bit everybody clapped like crazy which made both Jeonghan and Seung Cheol really happy.

"Oh! and one more thing." He motioned to Iseul and Sul Yeon. "This girl right here is my good friend Iseul, I was supposed to be dating her. This is her lover, Sul Yeon. As you can see we both have a person we love which meant we could not be going out as we were supposed to." The crowd clapped again and Iseul and Sul Yeon smiled. 

"I am extremely happy for your support and I appreciate it so much. You have no idea."

After all the event ended, the two couples walked together to the door, only to encounter Iseul's dad. 

"Now there's nothing you can do. We have the support of people who are dear to us and there's nothing that can ruin that. I ask you, did you think about the possibiliy of me saying it to the Carats and that they would support us? That's right, people who are dear to you and you are dear to them support you no matter what. Your daughter and her lover are extremely awesome people and deserve to be happy so maybe stop being such a jerk and let them be." Seung Cheol felt proud of that little speech.

"I'm sorry." That's the only thing Iseul's father could say.

"I forgive you dad." Iseul hugged her dad.

"Welcome to the family Sul Yeon." He said shaking her hand.

"Thank you, sir." They all smiled.

Jeonghan and Seung Cheol walked outside.

"You know, out of all the things. I didn't expect you to do that." Jeonghan grabbed Seung Cheol's hand.

"What? You think less of me?" They both laughed.

"No pabo, I feel proud of you in a way." Seung Cheol stopped.

He caressed Jeonghan's cheek gently leaning him to the wall only to kiss him passionately. Jeonghan obviously kissed him back, this was the best kiss they had of all. Atleast Jeonghan felt that way.

(DONE! Thank you so much for reading this fanfiction. If you have requests leave a comment. ^^)