Plan B

'Do you ever think about me?' 

'Have you ever thought about a relationship between us?'

'Have you ever thought about the possibility of us being more than friends?'

This were thoughts that danced around Jeonghan's mind which he wasn't very happy about.

"Wanna go find out what they're doing?" Joshua stood up behind Jeonghan and the sudden voice made him slightly jump.

"You need to stop doing that." Jeonghan said with a hand on his chest.

"Doing what?"

"The whole appearing out of nowhere thing, is not funny. On the contrary, it's scary."

"Well I'm sorry."

"You act like a crazy fangirl about all this." Joshua chuckled when Jeonghan said that.

"Maybe I am." Joshua flipped imaginary hair from his shoulder. 

"Heh... so you were saying about finding out what they're doing." 

"OOOOH! So you DO wanna know what they're up to, I see. Are you perhaps....jealous?" Joshua said teasing him.

Jeonghan's eyebrow twitched.

"Why would I be jealous, it's not like I like him or anything pff..." They both laughed.

"What do you say when you ask someone for a favor?" Joshua asked slowly.

"I didn't even asked you, you offered the help." Jeonghan replied.

"And here I was thinking that you were dying to know...byeeee-"

"Please help me find out what they're up tooo...." Jeonghan practically begged.

"That's more like it, good boy." 

"Tsk."

*********************************************************

Vernon, Hoshi, Joshua and Jeonghan were having a little planning reunion. Brainstorming about what to do and how to do it. 

"Okay so we can go there and act casually like we just bumped into them." Hoshi requested.

"Yeah or we could just dress up in costumes and pretend we're someone else." Said Vernon. 

"Oh, come on. You just wan to use a fake mustache." Hoshi said to Vernon. 

"Dang it, Hoshi. Let me have some fun." Vernon, Hoshi and Jeonghan laughed together while Joshua was thinking.

"You know what?" Joshua asked after a dew seconds of laughter. 

"What?" The three of them said together. 

"Maybe Jeonghan should go out on a date too." Joshua suggested.

"Okay and how is that going to help me? First of all, the person I would love to go on a date with is ALREADY going out on a date." Jeonghan said a little pissed.

"Oh, don't you want to go on a date with your most beautiful friend, Joshua?" Joshua asked, fake crying. 

"Why would he go out on a date with you though?" asked Vernon a little confused. 

"Well, I'm a good actor so I would be the best pretend-boyfriend for Jeonghan, besides that would defenitely make Seung Cheol jealous. Am I right Jeong?" Joshua softly elbowed Jeonghan.

"Suuuure, and how is he going to know that we're on a date?" 

"Well, you'll just have to follow my name lead." 

"Okaaay. I hope it works, I'm trusting you with this."

"It'll be fine. Plus, we need an excuse for being in the same place they are so there it is."

"Yeah you're right. In case you get caught,  you're gonna need an excuse." Vernon agreed with Joshua.

"Well let's  get going then, and remember Jeong, follow my lead." 

- Chapter 4 is here. I know it's  shorter than the last one, but I'm already finishing the next one. I hope you're enjoying it. Happy Reading :) -