What kind of plan?

"How are you holding up Jeong?" Jeonghan's heart skipped a beat when he heard Seung Cheol's voice. They were doing a meet and greet and it was pretty tiresome.

"Great, it's nice meeting new fans." He smiled to the older even though he was tired, receiving one back.

"Good, I'm glad." The older pat Jeonghan's head and he almost melted by the touch.

'He only pats my head and I get like this...I need to do something to let him know or whatever." He thought to himself, giving Seung Cheol a flirtatious(kinda but not so much) look. He didn't seem to notice and if he did, he chose to ignore it. Instead, he smiled again.

He wanted to look for Joshua to talk to him about it when Hoshi stopped him.

"Hey. Do you want to see some new dance moves I just came up with? I'm pretty proud of myself, you know." He wanted to talk to Joshua really badly but he didn't want to let Hoshi down so he stayed.

After seeing the super cool new dance moves and practicing with Hoshi, he went on his search again. It was good that it didn't take long.

"Hey Jeong. What's up?" Joshua said giving Jeong a pat on the back.

"Uhm...okay...do you have a plan? I can't keep it inside anymore but I don't want to ruin our friendship either so I have to find out if it can work first or what because it's frustrating and-" Joshua cut him off before he could finish.

"Relax Jeonghan, you're rambling too much and of course I have a plan. Who do think I am?" He grinned.

"...No comments." They both laughed.

"We have to see if he gets jealous when you're with someone else."
Jeonghan tilted his head a little.

"He's seen me talking to PLENTY of people and he doesn't seem to get jealous."

"No, no, no. I mean flirting with someone else. Maybe if you flirt with another guy he'll get jealous, but you won't find out until you try."

Vernon stepped in.

"Heeey so you gonna let Seung Cheol know finally? Overheard everything, sorry...not really." He chuckled.

"What?... Is there somebody here that doesn't know?" Jeonghan said a little frustrated.

"Weeeell there's Seung Cheol that doesn't know." Joshua and Vernon laughed.

"Oh well that's just great." Jeonghan laughed with them.

"Hey, Vernon could be our candidate for the flirting. " Joshua stared at Vernon.

"Well, of course" Vernon said flipping his hair.

"Okay and how are we supposed to do this?" Jeonghan sat straight in his chair.

"Just casually. You want him to see that you're flirting but you don't want to look like you're desperate or overdoing it. Just a casual flirt." Joshua looked at Vernon.

"That's funny." He said slightly giggling and softly touching Vernon's arm, then playfully pushing him.

Both Jeonghan and Vernon were left with their mouths open on how casual Joshua looked. They then started clapping.

"Thank you thank you. " Joshua stood up and bowed several times.

"You see? It's simple. That's all you need to do. Obviously you have to do it in front of him and I will be looking at his reaction BUT when you do it, I also want you to look at him and smile. Just an innocent smile nothing to over the top or anything."

"Uhm, did you have this planned already or what? You sound like a fangirl writing a fanfiction." Said Vernon and they all laughed.

"Of course, I've been waiting for this my whole life."

"Are you serious?" Jeonghan asked.

"Well not really that long but since I noticed, yeah. I mean, you would make a super cute couple."

Seung Cheol stepped in.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" He sat down on an empty chair.

"Oh you know, the usual. Songs, fans, plans to win somebody's heart. Normal things." Joshua said and Jeonghan glared at him.

"Really? And who's heart are yoh guys trying to win?" Seung Cheol stared at them in amusement. Jeonghan looked at anything but Seung Cheol and Joshua laughed.

"Nobody for now." He pointed his finger up.

"Nobody." Jeonghan repeated with a smile.

"Well if you need my help, I'll be more than happy to offer it." Seung Cheol gave them two thumbs up.

"Oh don't worry, you'll be a big help." Jeonghan said REALLY quietly, they barely heard him.

"What, Jeong?" Seung Cheol put a hand on his shoulder and they all looked at him.

"I said, thank you for offering your help." He smiled innocently.

"Oh, you're welcome." The older smiled back.

"Starting again in 2." Said a lady dressed elegantly.

They all walked outside and prepared themselves for another round of meeting fans.

- Chapter 2 is up, hope you like it ♥ -