It Actually Worked... I Think

"Okay so you know the deal right?" Joshua said placing his hand on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Yeah, but what if it doesn't work? What if he doesn't show any sign of jealousy?" Jeongham sighed.

"It will work."

"How do you know?"

"Can't you just trust me Jeong? Jeez."

"... Fine, fine. I'll trust you."

Jeonghan and Vernon sat in front of Seung Cheol, not so close though, while Joshua hid on a corner with his phone up waiting to snap a picture at his reaction.

"Haha, Vernon you're hilarious." Jeonghan laughed, slightly pushing Vernon and flipping his hair playfully. This actually surprised both Vernon and Joshua. Still smiling Jeonghan looked at Seung Cheol moving hair from his face to behind his ear. He swears he saw atleast a little shock on his face.

After a couple of minutes of pretend flirting the three of them went back to the room where they planned everything.

"Guys the meet and greet is over, we'll be leaving in an hour." Said an older looking man wearing a business suit.

They nodded.

"Jeonghan I am so proud of you, you were perfect out there. Killing it." Joshua dried fake tears and Jeonghan hit him on the arm, the three of them laughed.

"Hurry up, I wanna see." Jeonghan leaned over to look at the phone.

"It was supposed to be one picture there's like a hundred here." Jeonghan glared at Joshua.

"Stop exaggerating, I got a little carried away that's all." Joshua laughed.

He stopped at a picture that clearly showed shock on Seung Cheol's face when he was looking at Jeonghan and Vernon. So the shock Jeonghan thought he saw was true and confirmed.

"I knew it!" Said Jeong covering his mouth with his hand.

"You knew what?" Asked Vernon.

"I could've sworn that I saw shock in his face when I looked at him but I thought that it was my mind playing tricks."

"Better than I expected." Said Joshua. "Go talk to him Jeong."

"What? Why?"

"Just go and talk to him, look at his expressions, I'll be hiding in my corner." They laughed.

"Okay."

It took him a while to find Seung Cheol. When he found him, he was sitting on the stairs outside.

"Hey hyung." Said Jeong sitting beside him.

Seung Cheol jumped a little bit when he heard someone beihind him.

"H-Hi..." He didn't look at him.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jeonghan placed a hand on Seung Cheol's back.

"Oh nothing...just a little confused abou-" he got interrupted by his phone ringing. The name of the contact was a girl he's never met before, definitely not a relative cause you don't put an emoji in love to anybody. Jeong knew she was important because when he saw the name his face lightened up and he smiled.

"Sorry, I really gotta take this, talk to you later." He didn't even let Jeonghan respond and he walked away.

"Damn..." Joshua appeared out of nowhere. "I wonder what was it that he was going to say.."

Joshua looked at Jeonghan who was looking at the floor and not saying anything.

"Hey, what happened?" Joshua rubbed Jeonghan's back.

"I don't want to jump to jump to conclusions, but I did. I think he's seeing someone, a girl, the name of the person calling him was a girl. Not a family member cause the name had one of those in love emojis, you know the face with the hearts." Jeonghan sighed once again. "I don't know why I even thought this would work."

"Don't give up so easily. I bet you're better for him than she is, just stick to the plan with me."  Joshua stopped rubbing Jeonghan's back.

"Are you sure about this?" Jeonghan looks back at the other.

"I am."

"Hmm... I wonder..." He looked back at the floor. "Okay, I'll stick to the plan."

"You know, one day you're just gonna have to tell him."

"I know but I don't have the courage. I'm afraid that he'll reject me." Jeonghan covered his face with his hands.

"If he rejects you he would be the dumbest guy in this world. You're an amazing person so stop feeling bad cause he would regret rejecting you."

Jeonghan couldn't help but smile at Joshua's words and hugged him.

"Aww, thank you." Joshua hugged him back.

"You're welcome my brother. Fighting!"

"Fighting!" Jeonghan said back.

The older man came to talk to them and they left.

*****************************

The next day someone knocked on their door and when Jeonghan opened his eyes he saw that Seung Cheol was all dressed up. He decided to get some information.

"Going out so early?" Jeonghan yawned.

"Yeah, I have a date and it's the only free time I have today." Seung Cheol said fixing his hair.

"Oh... Who's your date?" Jeonghan was a little mad but he didn't show it.

"Oh you don't know her." Seung Cheol waved.

Jeonghan stepped out of his bed and Seung Cheol stared at him with his mouth a little open and his face a little red.

"What?" Jeonghan said confused.

"N-Nothing... I'll be back later." He quickly left and closed the door behind him.

The others were still sleeping so he went to the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror and noticed why Seung Cheol was staring. His hair was a little messy and he was wearing no shirt.

"Oh.. Oh... I forgot that I went to sleep with no shirt....was he staring at me because of that?" He chuckled at the thought then remembered that Seung Cheol was going out on a date.

"Why didn't he tell me her name at least... 'Oh you don't know her' tsk. I'll figure out something I suppose."

He brushed his teeth, showered, dressed up and woke the others up. They all planned to practice on their free time today.

"I guess we'll practice without Seung Cheol." Said Woozi.

"Where is he again?" Asked Vernon.

"On a date with a mysterious girl." Answered Hoshi doing jazz hands.

Jeonghan didn't say anything during the entire conversation.

Joshua placed his hand in Jeonghan's back and smiled, receiving a smile back.

- Chapter 3 is here. I hope you're enhoying it :) More surprises to come, expect them. Hehe.-