Chapter 4

I elbowed the guy on my right and he fell back making my right arm free. With a flat hand i pushed one guy in the chest and pushed him back. I fought my way out and now all the guys who were holding me back were on the floor wincing with pain. 

"Look i didn't mean it!" Mason said backing off and putting his hand up in defeat as i slowly walked towards him. He tripped on someones bag on the field and fell backwards to the floor. 

"If anything happens to them, i'm coming for you and i wont let you off easy!" I shouted threatening Mason. He was terrified and he looked like he was about to cry. 

I turned around and walked away. Sam and Colby stood at the edge of field watching. They looked a little afraid and confused. I reached them and i wanted to say something.

I had nothing to say...

I walked past them and got my things from the dinning hall. I walked out and made my way to the back of the school where some teacher was hiding having a smoke. 

We made eye contact and i stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around on my heels and was about to walk away.

"Carmen. Come here." The teacher said while breath out his smoke. How does he know my name? I turned around again and walked towards the teacher. He was wearing a dark grey suit and he had brown hair which raised to a slight quiff. He looked pretty young i would have guessed he was about 27.

"Nice one on the field." He said and he was really relaxed. He didn't care at all. 

"Should you really be saying that?" I questioned. Wouldn't he be fired for not reporting violence. 

"It's my break who cares?" I smiled at his response and laughed slightly. "Come sit down." He said gesturing me to sit beside him. I walked over and sat down. 

"Why'd you punch him this morning?" He asked in a relaxed tone. I could tell he wasn't going to get me in trouble... Why not... 

"He was picking on Sam and Colby." I confessed and he looked at me and smiled. 

"How do you know them?" He questioned continuing to smoke. 

"I don't really we only met because i stood up for them." I looked down at my hands and slightly smiled at the thought of Colby. 

"If you didn't know them why did you stand up for them?" He queered and turned to look at me. I looked at him with a smile. 

"I hate bullies." I explained with a shrug making him smile and nod. I sat talking to him for the rest of lunch. After the bell went the teacher walked me to my PE lesson as we continued to talk. Once we got there Sam and Colby were waiting outside the changing rooms for me and were surprised to see me talking with a teacher. 

I said my goodbyes and we walked our separate ways. I completely forgot about what happened on the field.

"Hey." I said as i reached where Sam and Colby were standing. 

"Did i get you in trouble? I'm so sorry." Sam said walking up and hugging me. 

"No we were just talking." I explained and Sam pulled out of the hug to look at me funny.

"WHAT?!" Sam and Colby said at the same time in a slight shout. 

"What's the big deal?" I questioned and they looked extremely shocked.

"Do you know who that was?" Colby asked and i shrugged. I only knew he was a teacher but i didn't know what he taught or his name. "That was Mr Chester." Colby added in a tone which told me i should know the name. I looked at him confused. "The extremely strict head teacher." 

"He's not strict. He's actually pretty cool." I replied, baffling the guys.

I walked into the girls changing rooms and changed into my new PE kit. I walked out and pottered to the sports hall. Once i enter i saw Mason and his wolf pack. They all looked up at me and started smirking evilly. I rolled my eyes. A random guy walked into the hall after me and whispered as he walked past. 

"Where's Colby?" In a smug tone. I glared at him. What have they done? I ran out the hall and to the guys changing room and barged in. Sam and Colby were half way through getting changed and were only in their boxers. The guys turned around getting a fright from the door slamming against the wall as i opened it. Once they noticed it was me they tried to cover themselves. I was frozen in time for a second. 

"Oh God!" I shouted as i snapped myself back to reality. I was expecting them to be all bloody on the floor not standing there with skin on show. I turned and ran out. I waited outside. Mason and the guys did this on purpose. Sam and Colby walked out fully dressed in their kit. I smiled at the through gritted teeth awkwardly. 

"I was set up." I confessed and they looked a little awkward but they were completely fine with it. 

"It's okay." Sam said with a slight laugh. 

"If you wanted to see me naked you could have just asked." Colby said smugly. I rolled my eyes and we walked into the hall and all the guys around Mason were smiling smugly. 

"Thanks guys that just made my day." I shouted across to Mason's pack wiping the smile off their faces. Sam and Colby stood with me and we waited for the lesson to start. The teacher walked in and she looked so full of energy. 

"Okay class. Today we're playing dodge ball." She said dropping a bag of dodge balls on the floor. Oh this is going to be fun. I love dodge ball! 

"We're splitting you into two teams leaders are Tris and Mason." The teacher said looking down at her clip board. We all stood in line except for Mason and some girl who i was guessing was Tris. 

"Carmen." Mason said picking me for his team straight away. I looked at him confused what's he playing at? 

After Mason and Tris picking there teams the last two to be picked were Sam and Colby and i felt really bad. 

"Sam." Mason said picking him for his team but in a sigh. Leaving Colby with the other team. 

Sam walked over to where i was standing. We both knew he was up to something. 

"Okay. If your hit you switch teams and if your hit again you switch teams again. One team will come out on top." The teacher explained and blew the whistle for us to start... 

Note to self: Figure out what Mason's doing...