Chapter 26

I made it home after a long day. Basically, I had 3 hours to make my home welcoming. Amelia, Jocelyn and Heather are staying over for s girly sleepover. I have NEVER had a girly sleepover and frankly, I was terrified of it.

Fae set up most of it as I wasn't able to as Mason grabbed some things and quickly headed over to Sam's place where they were having a 'manly' sleepover... I laughed for a solid 4 minutes when I found out. Fae left to go work her night shift and leave us with some privacy. There was a knock on the door which sparked excitement in me.

I hobbled over to open to door and saw my guests standing there with huge smiles on each of their faces clutching pillows with bags hanging off of their shoulders making me smile. They came inside and the first thing done was blasting music as we all sang and danced along. We actually sounded good together. We all had good traits which made is perfectly great friends. When we got too tired we collapsed onto the mass pile of pillows and blankets which lay on the floor as we all laughed at how crazy we were being. Jocelyn got up and turned the music down.

"Let's get in our PJ's!" She shouted excitedly which we all cheered about and got up to change. I hid the pain which was coursing through my veins but Heather was too observant not to notice. She looked at me sadly as a way of silently asking how I was but I quickly nodded with a smile. We each got changed and set up on the pile of pillows and blankets, we were sat in a circle with junk food in the centre as we happily helped ourselves.

"Amelia, truth or dare?" Jocelyn asked excitedly making me sigh. She gave me a fake glare before turning her focus back to Amelia.

"True." She softly replied but instantly regretting it when the small smile on Jocelyn faces spread to a menacing grin. Obviously, she needs information.

"If you had to date one from school who would it be?" She now smiled like the Cheshire cat. Her grin spreading across her face, it was inhuman but hilarious. Another way to image it... I'd only have to say, the grinch. Amelia winced at the question like it caused her physical pain. I watched with anticipation. SHE LIKES SOMEONE?!?!!? Her hands came up to her face hiding her now red face.

"Mason," She groaned not wanting us to hear. My mouth shot open almost hitting the floor. We all laughed and giggled like the girls that we are. Once calm it was now Amelia's turn.

"Carmen, truth or dare?" It was clearly evident she had an idea.

"Dare," I replied biting the bullet. Her greeny-blue eyes shining in hope.

"I dare you to send Colby a sext," She squealed. I would love this dare if it was anyone else. The three of them laughed and smirked at my shocked and afraid expression. "You have to do it," She added.

"You have to do another dare if you don't give him a boner," Jocelyn added making things worst. I got up to grab my phone and each of them squealed knowing I wouldn't back down from the dare. We got Amelia to text Mason to facetime us without the others knowing in preparations for the dare. Mason hid his phone so we could see all the guys without them seeing us as we were on mute. Each of them was shirtless and only in PJ pants as they sat on the couch. Their music was lightly playing as Mason and Sam were talking lightly. Mason sat down with them and joined in the conversation about nonsense.

I started typing out my message to Colby as the others listened to their conversation.

(WARNING SLIGHT SMUT!!!!!)

We muted the face time as I read out the message I was about to send:

"Colby, I know we've only just stopped arguing but kissing you is heaven. You may not say the same but since I'm being honest with you I guess I should tell you more... I want to feel your lips on mine, I want to kiss your jawline while your hands explore my body. I want you to kiss me all over until my whole body feels numb. I want to be able to say that you're mine without a doubt, to say I'm yours. I want to feel your sweaty body against mine as you hover over me still exploring this body you'd claim as your own. I want to bit my bottom lip as the pleasure overcomes me. I want to see you grip into my skin as you reach your high. I need to grip my bed sheets as I think of your tongue venturing against my skin and in places it doesn't belong. I need this. I need you." I finished reading to look up at the three completely shocked but impressed friends.

"That gave me a boner." Amelia laughed, causing a reaction from us all.

"Put kisses on the end," Heather instructed which I did without hesitation.

(END OF SMUT!!!)

We unmuted the phone and the text was sent. Within a few seconds, Colby phone buzzed in his pocket making me extremely nervous. Heather lightly squealed with excitement as Colby got his phone out and started reading. I instantly hid my face in my hands but still peeked to see his reaction. His eyes quickly widened and his mouth dropped as he continued reading.

"What's up?" Sam asked looking over at him. Colby didn't look up from his phone screen.

"I-uhh. I need the bathroom." He stumbled over his words before stumbling out of the room sending all of us into fits of laughter while the guys were confused. My embarrassment sent into over drive as I knew he was imagining me in the text. What have I done?

Note to self: breath...