2 - Dinner Date?

pairing: vikklan!
few people requested and i'm vikklan trash so here
prompt: fake dating ??? idk??
word count: 630
also pls request i love requests

"Vikk?" Lachlan asked me with a panicked voice, raising his hand and pointing to a man who just walked into a nearly empty diner. We were just eating here, talking and catching up before I returned to England.

"Yeah?" I asked, confused as to why my friend was freaking out over a stranger walking in.

"Him. He used to tease me all through my high school years about being single. He's honestly the wo- oh god he's walking over. Shit- Vikk what do I do?" He turned to me, trying to act like he wasn't completely melting down. "This is the most embarrassing, he's going to see I'm single still-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He stopped talking and kissed me back before I pulled away and smiled at the man now standing in front of our table.

"Lachlan! Hey, see you finally found a date," He winked. Lachlan's face was flushed and he nodded slightly. I think he was still confused about what had happened prior to the man talking. "Well, I'm Pete, Lachlan's old friend from high school," He stuck out his hand for me to shake. I shook it with a firm grasp.

"Hey Pete, I'm Vikk. Lachlan's boyfriend," I introduced myself. Lachlan's face turned red once more. I laughed in my head and Pete started a conversation about how he was glad Lachlan finally found someone and how all of high school he was single. I felt so sneaky.

Lachlan eventually snapped out of his dazed, blushing state and joined in on the conversation. Pete soon sat down across from us.

He looked almost dubious when the conversation carried off onto video games. Lachlan desperately tried to keep the conversation off our relationship.

"So when did you two get together?" He asked politely.

"Hm, about eight months ago, right babe?" I answered, looking to the blonde boy for faux confirmation. He nodded hesitantly. I leaned over and pressed a small kiss to the corner of his mouth. He smiled.

"You two are so adorable," Pete commented from across the table. I think he no longer doubted we were actually in a relationship. He asked a few more questions to which Lachlan and I made up completely untrue answers. "You know," He started, laughing lightly to himself. "At first I doubted Lachlan and you were even dating, but now I see it. Too cute! Congratulations, I'll see you two around. Here," He pulled out his phone and handed it to me with 'contacts' open. I made a contact of myself and grinned because if we ever hung out again, we would have to continue to fake this relationship. He got up, said a quick goodbye and walked over to a different table where a lady with a soft aura waited for him.

Once he was out of earshot, Lachlan turned to me.

"What the fudge was that, Vikk?" He demanded, face heating up once more. I laughed lightly at his reaction.

"Bro, I was saving you front being made fun of. And plus, I quite like the blush on your face whenever I kiss you," I smiled cheekily, leaning up to press another kiss on his lips.

"Vikk," He mumbled, embarrassed. "Now Pete thinks I have a fake boyfriend," He whined.

"Oh shut up, you nerd."

"But Vikk, I want a real boyfriend," He blushed brighter, avoiding looking me in the eyes.

"I can maybe arrange that," I winked at him, reaching under the table and grabbing his hand to hold.

His face was like a tomato as he continued to eat his food that sat in front of him without complaint.

"