15 - Massages?

:^) i have been having a lotta trouble sleeping lately and the best way to combat is totally writing 2am oneshots

words: 510 words of trash
pairing: vikklan
i tried to be funny he l p (mostly dumb innuendoes and suggestiveness for jokes)

I was finally in our hotel room after a long day of flights to go to an even. Vik had gotten here a few hours ago and I was just arriving, bringing my stuff from the lobby to the shared room. Seeing Vik again was really nice. He was my closest friend out of all the pack and I just really enjoyed his puns.

"Oi, Lachlan, 'bout time you showed up. Hurry and get into pajamas, I want sleep," Vik greeted, opening his arms for a hug. I pulled him into a tight embrace, smiling wide. Pulling away, I winced. My back was hurting from a long day of flights and I really needed to rest.

"Fuck, Vik. My back is killing me," I whined after getting settled in, hopping onto the bed next to the Brit.

"Take off your shirt," He whispered, wiggling his eyebrows and trying to look seductive. I laughed and nudged his arm.

"What're you on about," I giggled. He smiled.

"For real. I'll massage you."

I bit my lip and pulled off my shirt. Once it was over my head, I took a peek at the smaller boy. He was staring at my naked chest.

"Like what you see?" I joked. He nodded and smirked. Obviously neither of us were serious and we cracked up, laughter spilling out of our mouthes.

"Shut up and lay down, you dork," He grinned, waiting for me to follow his instructions. I did and soon I was laying on my stomach, my arms stretched above my head. I felt the weight on the bed shift and then felt Vik climbing on top of me.

"What the hell man!" I exclaimed when he sat down, straddling my waist.

"Shh," He shushed and brought his warm hands to my back. They were soft and his motions were fluid. I could feel the tension in my muscles dissipating.

"Fuck," I moaned softly, enjoying the feeling of his hands.

"Feel good, Lachlan?" Vik asked. I nodded as best as I could, considering the position.

"Yeah, oh!" My voice raised an octave as he massaged a certain area. "Right there, please Vik- oh," I was cut off by my own moans as he rubbed that spot.

"It's really tight," He told me, trying to massage out a knot in my back.

"Fuck, it feels nice," I sighed, mentally making a note to let him do this again sometime.

"Good."

He started doing the karate chopping thing on my back and I breathed out hard as he hit spots that felt nicer than others.

"You're so – ah – so good at this," I groaned.

There was a banging on the door and someone from outside was yelling:

"Whatever the hell you two are doing, some kinky sex or something, keep it down! People are trying to sleep!"