6 - Stress Reliever

ship: vikklan
theme: sMUT DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT OR U R AN INNOCENT BEAN TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD
word count: 1300
note: justin bieber's song 'sorry' is the prompt for the next chapter
stayspookybye

I sighed, running my fingers through my dark hair. I had just finished recording another video, my sixth one today. Honestly, I was exhausted. Lachlan was coming to England with Jay in less than 24 hours and we were all going chill for a few days before Jay went back to Australia. Lachlan was going to stay here for another week and a bit after that.

I didn't want to be making videos the whole time the two were staying, so I started recording in advance. Honestly? I was so stressed out. I got up and walked to the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water.

Now it was time to keep filming.

I did another nine videos before Lachlan and Jay were due to arrive. I hardly slept and I was running off caffeine, but seeing the face of my blonde Australian friend made it all worth it.

"Lachlan!" I called from across the airport, waving my hands in the air so he could see me. As soon as he saw me, I swear I saw his eyes light up. He ran full speed towards me, Jay struggling to keep up. Soon, I was enveloped in a very tight hug. I was smiling so wide my cheeks hurt. Seeing Lachlan made my heart swell.

"Vik! It's been so long!" He exclaimed. I nodded and immediately we jumped into conversation.

When we got home, Lachlan wanted to sleep right away so he crawled into my bed and closed his eyes. Me and Jay took this time to catch up – this was the first time I've truly met him. He was super funny and all around a great guy. We talked for about two hours. That's when Lachlan decided to join the party. We bantered around and ordered a pizza from a greasy restaurant. It was a lot of fun. Yet I still had a constant thought of making videos.

Stress was eating me alive. I was always nervous that my video wouldn't go up properly or something would go wrong.

To this point, nothing has gone wrong yet though.

"Vik! Do you have any board games?" Lachlan asked, his accent clear as ever. I nodded and got up from the living room couch. Walking over to the games closet, I heard my phone ringing. I sighed, wishing to be left alone with my friends right now. Yet I walked over to the device and answered it, without checking the caller ID.

"Vik?" I heard from the other line. I recognized it as the admin of my server.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"We think the server is being hacked right now," He said hesitantly. I groaned and put a hand to my forehead.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Bro, I wish I was. We're trying to save everything right now, but..." He trailed off.

"Damn it, shit. Okay. Okay," I paused, thinking of something- anything - that I could do.

"Well, I'm getting another important call. I'll keep you updated," He stopped. "I'm really sorry Vik," He finished, hanging up the phone.

"Fuck!" I cursed. Just more stress added to the pile.

Lachlan walked into the kitchen where I sat, rubbing my temples in attempt to relieve the growing pressure of a headache.

"What's wrong, Vik?" He asked, putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"My server's being hacked. I'm so damn stressed Lachlan, how do I make it go away? It's hurting my head," I complained to him, grateful that he listened.

"Hey Vik... I'm going to suggest something, but please don't hate me right away. Okay?" He pleaded, turning my body to face his. I nodded, wondering what this idea was. Could it even be bad? This was Lachlan we were talking about. The only this bad about him is how prone to death he is in Minecraft.

"Go on, suggest it Lachy."

"Well..." His face turned pink. "I could... You know..." He trailed off, getting more flustered. I was on the brink of annoyed.

"Spit it out, bro."

"Blowjob. I could do that for you. It helps. I think. Yeah," He spoke really cut up and fast. My mouth fell into an 'o' shape and my face turned red.

"I... Lachlan? Are you just messing?"

"No, no I wouldn't mess with this. I just – I wouldn't mind doing it for you."

"I wouldn't," I paused and swallowed hard, "I wouldn't be opposed to trying that," I bit my lip, avoiding eye contact with the blonde boy.

"Just.. For the stress of course," He mumbled. I nodded.

After a few awkward moments of silence, I got up and point to the closet with the games.

"Jay-"

"Yeah-"

It was so bloody awkward, but that didn't keep me from feeling slightly excited for tonight.

I grabbed the box of 'guess who?' and brought it back to where the two Aussies were waiting. We played a few games and then Jay announced he was going to head of to sleep. Lachlan and I gave each other a shy look as we got up and went to my room.

"So..." I mumbled, really unsure how this was going to work out.

"Just – I got it, alright?" He walked closer to me, putting a cold hand on my cheek and lightly caressing it.

"Okay," I whispered. I trusted him.

He started by gently tugging off my jeans, the only sounds in the room were the light rustle of fabric. Soon, my boxers that sat on my hips came off too, cold air rushing over my skin. I shivered involuntarily. Lachlan paused his actions and looked at my face, for confirmation to continue. I nodded, wishing he would just do something already. I felt so exposed and embarrassed, yet I liked it. I liked the way his eyes ravished me. I liked the way his hands ran over my body. All the stress from the day had vanished and he had only stripped me of my clothes.

"Sit down, please," He whispered, his voice course and hot. I shuffled backwards and sat on the edge of my bed.

He kneeled on his knees before me and stroked my thighs, once again looking up at me for confirmation. I nodded.

My body went rigid, jolts of heat traveled from my groin to my head and to my toes when his breath hit my member. Soon it was enveloped the heat of his mouth. My eyes refused to stay open, closing from the intense pleasure I was feeling. My back arched as he lowered his head, further and further. My hands found their way to his blonde locks of hair. The only words I could utter were: fuck, Lachlan. Don't stop.

My entire being felt like jello, melting into the pleasure. I had never felt like this before.

"Shit, Lachlan, da- oh," I muttered obscenely. Nothing could prepare me for when his head began to bob up and down. I cried out in pleasure, a growing heat filling my crotch.

"Lachlan, damn, Lachlan," I breathed heavily, trying to keep my voice down so Jay and the Sidemen would not hear our activities.

It wasn't long before I climaxed. A blinding wave of pleasure rolled through my body, making my eyes see stars. I groaned a low "Lachlan" before he sat upright, smirking slightly.

"That was unbelievably hot. Please call me the next time you get stressed out again."

I couldn't muster any words. My breathing was heavy and I was still recovering from that bliss. But I nodded, pulling Lachlan into a messy kiss to which he returned with enthusiasm.

(hello don't mind this ahaha i'm so bad help me)