17 - Picking up Rob

Summary: Everyone in the pack, excluding Rob, made a bet to see who could score a date with Rob using only pick up lines.
(note: pov's will change throughout)
Words: 1080

note 2: tysm for all your support through my writing block and shit times, you guys rock 110% <3 ily all so much!!
///

Lachlan's Point of View:

"Guys," I addressed Preston, Vikk, Jerome, and Mitch. Rob was out getting groceries.

"Yeah?" Vikk called, coming into the living room where everyone was gathered.

"Let's make a bet," I suggested.

"Alright," Preston grinned, obviously excited. "What is it?"

"Score with Rob using pick up lines," I smiled mischievously.

There was a round of laughter.

"Oh my God, I'm so down," Jerome replied. There was a wave of agreements.

"What do we get if we win?" Vikk asked.

"You get a date with the Woofless himself, isn't that enough?" Preston offered with a laugh.

"Well, yeah, but..." Mitch whined, obviously wanting to add more on the table.

"10 dollars from everyone?" Vikk supplied. We all agreed.

And so the contest began.

///

Jerome's Point of View:

I heard Rob walk into the kitchen. I strolled in.

He was sitting on a barstool next to the island, scrolling on his phone. I slid into a seat next to him. He glanced up, his chocolate eyes meeting mine. His lips curved into a smile. It was in this moment I realized why it was Rob who was getting flirted with. He was adorable.

"Hey Jerome," He greeted, putting down his phone.

"Hey Rob," I smiled, getting ready to say my line. "Happiness starts with 'H', right?"

"Um, yes?"

"Then how come mine starts with 'U'?"

He took a few seconds to process it and then his face turned pink.

"Oh my goodness, that was so cheesy. Nerd," He playfully punched my shoulder.

"No?" I asked, giggling a little.

"No," He replied, a smile etched on his features. He leaned forward and pressed a chaste kiss to my cheek. He got up and left. I sighed, feeling the cheek his kissed with my hand. Damn.

///

Mitch's Point of View:

"Oh Robby!" I sang song, plopping down on the couch next to the other Canadian. I threw my arm around his shoulder, causing him to pause the game he was playing on the Xbox.

"Hey Mitch," He smiled, turning to face me.

"Your body is 65% water, and I'm thirsty," I winked.

"Mitch!" He exclaimed, gaping at me. I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Yes? No?" I bit my lip, trying to keep a serious composure despite the laughter bubbling in my throat.