A woman?

Steve froze for a minute.

Then Steve asked: "Why didn't we do it on anybody else when they die?"

Bruce sighed: "Well, When you went into the converter, you came from weak to strong. The being had it's body really well preserved that was thanks to the honey. When we relished the serum in his blood we brought him back to life. But do you remember the pain you were in? At that time you were alive or active. You need to multiplie the pain you were in by the number of years or even seconds that the person has been inactive."

Steve was wearing his puzzled face and then made a statement: "So your telling me that the pain what I when through during the transformation was just a scratch compared to what she experienced after nine hundred years of inactivity."

"He must be the mentally strongest person on earth." Tony sighed dramatically "I wonder if he is able to lift Thor's hammer."

"A point we have to note is that the person inside that honey aged while dead. Our cell bodies, as you must know reproduce even when dead. We start to decay and our cells make the Earth fertile. But the honey that was covered him prevented him from decaying and therefore slowed his aging process..." Announced Banner "I am going to have to do more tests" Banner suddenly realised and walked out of the room.

"Well, You know what cap?" Tony exclaimed rather joyfully

"What?" Steve questioned

"You are not the only 'older than 90 year old soldier'." Tony laughed as he walked out of the room.

Steve stared rather unamused at that realisation.

Steve drew in his note book and looked at the list of books he should catch up on but he couldn't help but wonder how many books the warrior would have to catch up on.

He sighed. Probably a lot more than him. Steve promised himself that he would help that person as hard as he could to make them catch up to at least what he knew about.

And when captain America made a promise, he did anything in his power to seal that promise. Steve observed his writing. On his list there was lots of very different categories.

He was currently catching up on Doctor Who and was on the reboot version. His favourite was ten but he had not seen 11 yet. The Captain was wondering who was River Song and why she knew so much of the doctor when a high pitched cry escaped the corridor.

Steve stood and made his way to the corridor. The screams grew louder the closer he got to the room where the soldier was held captive.

He took his shield, ready to bring the door of it's hinges to create an element of both surprise and confusion when another did exactly the same thing but barged out of the room and into the corridor.

That was you. You were still clothed in your armour for removing it might have infected your wounds. You jumped and stood your ground. You stood as you watched the door slam into the Captain.

You whispered under your breath: Trois cent vingt-quatre. ( Tree hundred and twenty four.)

When you realised the man under the door was breathing you pulled the heavy metallic door and took the man that looked rather muscular by the collar. He was wearing weird clothes but then so did the people trying to kill you with needles.

You held up the man so his feet couldn't touch the floor and stared into his rather mesmerising bleu eyes. Had he not been about ten to fifteen years older that you, you think you might have thought of him as attractive.( Yeah... You still think you are fourteen)

You spoke to him, praying to the lord he spoke French unlike the others in the lab: "Ou suis-je?" (Were am I?)

For a second the soldier didn't understand why the person spoke French. Then he realised that she had been found underneath a French church, it would only make sense for him to speak French.