Trauma

You talked with Steve for about two hours when someone came in and asked Steve if he could leave.

Steve reluctantly left. The doctor who happened to be a female walked towards you.

You didn't say a word. You stared at her. The futur was definitely better for one thing: females mere considered the equal of men.

The woman said "I will start some tests."

She raised a light and flashed it in your eyes. You blinked at the light.

She proceeded to do the same thing with the other eye. She then refreshed your bandages. Blood had stopped flowing. On the sides of each wounds were thin white marks.

"We sowed your wounds close." The woman said as though reading your thoughts.

You nodded. You wondered why you hadn't woken up when they sowed you. The woman took a few notes on her pad and announced:

"Well, the good news is that you are not worse but the bad one is that you aren't any better. Wounds will still appear although we have to let you rest before even thinking of a new operation."

That was bad. You nodded. She left. No new operation for quite some time. All you needed was to hang on until the end of the week. Then Stark would come back with your fully functional immune system.

Unfortunately, you didn't think you could survive that long.

There was talking behind the door. You waited in bed. Steve came in.

"Hi. I heard from your doctor."

"I know. Do you mind unhooking me, I would rather have some few moments of freedom."

"I don't think..."

"Never broken any rules? Not one?"

"I did. But I avoid unless it's completly necessary."

"Well consider this completly and utterly necessary or I will get out myself and kick you all the way to France." Steve laughed as though he didn't take that threat seriously. You raised an eyebrow. Steve gulped. He slowly approached and unhooked you from the machines.

You tried to stand but failed miserably, falling in Steve's chest. You apologized and used the bed to stabilize yourself.

"I'm hungry." You said. You had realized it just now. Your eyes drifted to Steve's.

"I will go get you something."

"No. We will both go get each other something. I have taken advantage of you much to often."

Steve laughed at how stubborn you were. He led you in the hallway. You realized you were still in your hospital gown.

"Wait. I need to change." You looked at Steve and then carefully said.

"If you dare enter, your head will be detached from your body. Friendly advice."

Steve smiled and waited.

You went back in your room and walked over to your closet.

You removed your gown. Your body was covered in bandages. Lots of thin white lines.

You looked inside the closet.

There were many agent suits. You got one out and tried it on. Unfortunately, the suit wouldn't fit because your bandages took up too much space. You looked for something else to wear.

You hands ruffled through all the clothes. All of the were suits. Then you fell on a different fabric. It was blue. When you saw it, you blushed.

You pulled it over you. It fitted you. It was big and you had to pull back the sleaves but it could fit with the generous amount of bandages. You glanced at yourself. You took a pair of shoes while chuckling at the outfit.