Talk

The next hour was mostly just swimming and playing around. You were a fast learner; in fifteen minutes you had mastered back and front swimming. You could do a lap in less than a minute and considering this was a 'Tony Stark' sized pool that was quick.

Steve and you decided to get out when your arms started to tire. Steve had a proud grin on his face. He brought you back to your room and went to change in his.

You put your wet clothes to soak in the shower.  Letting the water soak out. You grabbed a new t-shirt and shorts that ended mid-thigh. You jumped out of your room. You stood outside of Steve's room. I guess this was one of those rare moments when a girl actually finishes getting dressed before a guy. It didn't take long for Steve to walk out.

You walked to the living room holding hands. Cheesy? Yeah but we all need some in our lives.

"Do the others know that I accepted?"

"Not yet. Do you want to tell them?"

"Sure. But I think they'll all have seen the security camera's on the roof. JARVIS had to have notified Stark."

"I guess we'll see."

You entered the living room together. Nobody seemed to notice you had come in. Steve went to get you something to snack on or rather lunch on. Natasha was trying to get drunk Tony to lie on the couch witch is no easy task. Thor was laughing his head off at the cereal box for some reason.

Clint was the first to come to you. He offered you some Doritos with you (accepted/ didn't accept).

As you (shook your hand in refusal/ fished to get the Doritos) Clint noticed that you had a ring.

"Wow. That's a nice ring. " It seemed casual.

You muttered a thanks.

"Wait... He didn't. Did he? Oh my gosh, he did. Congratulations. Our little Stevie is not gonna be a virgin anymore." He yelled the last part. Witch led everyone to look at him. You just waved with your left hand ( the one with the ring finger). They all came over to you except Tony who muttered something about ducks, alcohol and graphite.

Natasha patted you on the back and said: "Congrats."

Bruce gave you a bear hug almost shattering your ribs. 

Thor went to go see Steve and you could see Steve blushing more red than you could ever have imagined.

You decided to go and save Steve from total embarrassment. He gave you a grateful look as you waved past the fan-girling avengers and walked towards him.

"....be fine." Thor says in his booming voice.

"Sorry. I'll have to borrow my finance for awhile. Steve would you care to join me." Steve nodded grabbed the food he'd layed out on the table than shot a fake apologetic look at Thor. You dragged him out of the room and into the training room. 

You sat cross legged in front of each other and ate.

"Steve, wanna fight me after?" you asked casually

"Sure."

"Okay. No boundaries. First one to put the other on the floor for three seconds on their back."

"Fine but your not allowed a sword."

"You think I need a sword to beat you?" You teased, poking him in the rib cage.

He raised his hands up in surrender. "I am just trying to make it harder for you."

"Okay. up. Up. Up."  Steve stood up and laid his bowl of food to the side. 

He positioned himself opposite you on the mat. You showed three fingers then slowly unfolded them. No fingers were up but none of you were moving. Then you made a move. You took a step back. Steve made a lundge. You dived and slipped right beneath his right arm, landing to his right. You gave him a quick in the stomach to  kick him onto his back. 

Steve got up immediately. He punched you in the abdomen. Luckily, it didn't hurt but you bet that was just because Steve wanted to make you fall but you stayed firm on your feet.

You moved to the side. Creating some space between you and Steve. 

Then you tried a risky move. You put your back to Steve and run to the wall. You walked up the wall and ended on your Hands. You then did a quart-weal and knocked Steve's abdomen. He fell to the floor not from the shear strength but from surprise.

You dropped on top of him so that he couldn't get up. He laughed and you just smiled.

"You lost. three seconds past. I've gotten better."

"You surprised me besides what tells you that I haven't won. I have what I want."

"And What's that?" You whispered in his ear

Steve sat up and wrapped his arms around you. He kissed you firmly on the lips and said softly "You."

You blushed but kissed him back. His arms were on your waist. He rolled you over so that he was on top. He wore a smug smile and you realised he'd also won.  You whined: "this isn't fair. I was distracted."

"And I wasn't." He snorted. 

"Fine." You raised your hands up. "But it's not like you are going to kiss another woman just to prove a point or to win a battle."

"Maybe I will."

You felt a pang of jealousy in you. You tried to look away from Steve or as much as you could while he was still on top of you. He tucked your hair behind your ear then with a single finger he delicately pushed your head so that you could face him. He smiled and whispered in your ear, mimicking  your early actions: 

"Relax, I'll only kiss you."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss you. You kissed him back letting your hands trail to his hair. He broke the kiss. His eyebrows furrowed and he bit his lip. You looked at him sideways.

"I can't wait 'till we're married."

"I know."

When realisation donned over you,You pushed Steve off you really abruptly and stood up. You paced around the room a few times before you finally said:

"Steve, This is defiantly a sensitive subject but It has to happen before we... you know." His eyes immediately got wide but they soon softened, seeing as it was you. 

"Okay. Shoot." 

That was one of the things about Steve. He didn't avoid an argument when you both knew it would have to be approached some day. You took a deep breath. Steve could see you weren't at ease with the subject. He held your shoulders as you blurted out.

"Kids?"

Steve looked surprised but then smiled; "I want some but I want you most so it's really up to you."

You pecked his check and answered "Same. I want to go out. Any missions available?"

"Not that I know of. I'm pretty sure SHIELD doesn't trust us that much since our 'escapade.' "

You nodded. "I get it. When's Bucky coming back from his mission."

"He's staying on The 20th of August until the 14th of September than he's off again."

"You want him as your best man don't you?"

"Yup." Steve grinned

"Well I guess we know when we are going to get married."