Ste....Captain

To edgedog.
Your work is amazing: A thousand years (Loki X reader). Wow. Go check it out. It's awesome.
You felt so good. It was so nice. You ran laps and laps. Your lungs felt like they were burning. You felt like you were about to vomit blood. But you had never felt so good in your entire life.
As soon as you had gotten off the Helicarrier, you ran. As far as you could as fast as you could. Your hair wiped around your face and your legs were on automatic. It was wonderful.
"Woo Hoo!" You screamed. As you ran you noticed several different things but a particular one caught your eye. A girl. A man was placing a knife at her throat. If it weren't for your newly gained attention, you wouldn't have noticed.
You ran up to the man and simply said: "Get that knife away from her or in less than three it will be in your stomach."
He removed the knife slightly, the stared at you and teased: "You really think you would be able to knife me. Girly? Go away before I decide to change target."
You heated up with anger at his words. Who does he think he is? I went to the army. I fought in the army. I died in the army.
"I warned you." With a swift movement you placed your right arm on his wrist and twisted it towards you.making the knife fly out of reach. You then held his neck with your left arm and kicked him in the spine with your knee.
He flew to the ground and his nose started to bleed. You ignored him.
"Are you all right mam?"
"Who are you?"
"I hardly think that' s a appropriate response." You scowled.
"No, sorry. Thank you." She answered.
The man was groaning, he grabbed the knife and was about to throw it when a shield knocked it out of his hand. You smiled, knowing full well who had done such a thing.
"Nice to see you've we got my back, Ste.....Captain." You caught yourself, not knowing wether they knew his identity or not.
"Always a pleasure." Steve smiled.
You said goodbye and exited the alley, hand in hand with Steve. There was a blinding flash and then a man appeared holding a weird object. Steve put his hand out but you looked at it curiously.
"First one to the tower wins?" Steve challenged.
"You are sooooo on." You grinned and sprinted for the tower.
.............................................................................................
You grabbed the handed to the tower and turned around sticking your tongue out for Steve.
"You won." He said, out of breath. "How?"
"Easy. I memorized the roads we came through and judged that You would go there, so I went through the traffic: the most straightforward but dangerous way."
He smiled "you aren't only beautiful, your also clever."
You blushed hard. You waved your hands around your face. It was an old gesture to m an that you were flustered. Steve found it cute.
You pushed through the door and only then realized you hadn't changed from your hospital gown. You dash towards your room, using the stairs because you weren't keen on new technology.
You quickly changed into a light t-shirt and jeans.
You twirled quickly and ran off. You reached the main room and found all the avengers were gathered up around a painting. Then you saw the painting move.
"Aaaah..." You screamed and fell over.
Natasha and Steve ran towards you and helped you up.
Natasha asked "Are you all right?"
You swallowed and answered "Fit as a fiddle."
The painting of the African American man spoke. He only had one eye and the other was covered by an eyepatch.
"Avengers: Two of you need to go in Siberia, patrol duty. People found what looks likes hidden base. We need Stark and Thor to patrol in Delhi. A bomb is to be launched soon. I have no idea when or where just be there.
Barton  and Romanoff your going somewhere classified."
"Nick, I'm not that attracted to go to Siberia." Bruce gulped. "The other guy is more likely to come up more often."
"That might help." The man,nick said. "And it's Director Fury for you."
Bruce's knitted his eyebrows as he answered:
"Still I would rather not go."
"All right, the new recruit will go with go with Rogers."
"And it's (your last name) to you." You answered sternly.
The avengers looked at you, rather uneasy, but said nothing.
Nick Fury smiled a little and finally said: "I like her. The documents shall be placed in Stark's office."and then the painting went dark.