My New Home

Its my twelfth birthday. I'm alone, like always. But this time, I'm in the woods. My family, they left me here. They don't care about me.... then again, who does? I have always been alone. But, at least I have fans on YouTube... well, I wont have anymore fans if I die out here, now will I? Sigh, I'm wondering around. I walk to a small pond and kneel down. This is a very beautiful area. I got tired and I soon dozed off.

~*~(Slender's pov)~*~

I walked around the woods, seeing if I could find any mortals. And, soon enough, in did find a mortal. But, this mortal, she was just a child. I know that I am known for killing children, but this child... she seemed special. I picked her up and teleported her my mansion, setting her in one of the many empty rooms. I know that she will be a good proxy...

~*~timeskip~*~
(Your pov)

I slowly wake up, but I'm not in the same place that I fell asleep at. No, i was in a big, empty room. The room was (F/c) and had a computer in the corner. I looked around as I heard the sound of a door opening. I looked at the door and saw a tall, slender figure. I jumped back a bit. "Don't be alarmed, child" he said in a clam voice.

"W-who are you?" I quietly asked.

"Why, I am the one and only Slenderman, child" he responded. 'Will he hurt me?' I thought. And just like he read my mind, he responded.

"No, I will not hurt you, child. But, why were you in the woods alone?" He asked me and i frowned.

"My family left me here alone...." I spoke softly. I stood up as Slender walked over to me.

"We'll, they don't seem nice." He stated and i shook my head.

"They aren't..." I stated sadly.

"Why don't you stay in my mansion with me? I mean, we have a lot of room and only four people stay here. I would take care of you as if you are my own child" he explained and i smiled slightly. Maybe my whole life won't be bad.

"Okay" I said with a smile. "Oh, one question... would I still be able to record my videos? I'm kind of a YouTuber and a lot of people watch my channel..."

"Of course, child" he said with a 'smile' "come on, I will introduce you to my brothers. After I met his three brothers, I went back to my room. Slender gave me money so I can buy equipment to record videos. I got everything and started to set it up in my room. After a while, I heard a knock at my door. I was setting up the green screen.

"Come in!" I called out, smiling. Slender came in the room to see how I was. I finished and stepped back, smiling.

(A/n: yay! A new Fan Fiction! Lol. I'm gonna try to update my second chapter tonight as well, even though its late...)