Some New Pastas

Another year. Another year and there have been many new Creepypastas. There's BEN Drowned, Sally, Sonic exe, and many more. I have had tea parties with Sally, played video games with Ben (of course), and I have hanged out with the others. But, I spend most of my time in my room, recording videos. Many of the pastas don't understand why I make so many videos a day, but that doesn't matter. I started up a video. I decided to start reading comments off of YouTube. I read my last comment out loud and frowned.

"I know you are always busy and you might not read this, but I'm going to post it anyways. I am currently in the hospital after a terrible accident and all I have watched are your videos. You cheer me up when I'm sad and calm me down when I'm mad. I have been watching your videos since the beginning and I have seen you grow up over the years. I am happy to see that you have been able to stay happy, even though your family never really cared. If I don't make it out of this hospital alive, I just want you to know that you are an amazing young woman and you will grow up to have a great life. Sincerely, Jeffrey Woods." I read.

"Wow... that was actually kind of sad.... but, uh, I hope you feel better soon, Jeff!" I say with a smile, "anyways, guys,I'm gonna leave the video here! See you all soon!" I say with a bright smile to the camera. I turn off the video and start to edit it. Just then, I hear a knock at the door and say "come in!"

Slender comes into the room and looks at me. "Child, there is a new creepypasta downstairs that I would like you to meet." He tells me. I nod and walk down stairs seeing a pale male with long raven hair. He has a carved in smile and burnt off eyelids. He wears a white hoodie and black pants. He looks at me.

"Uh... Slender, why is there a human here...?" He asks Slender.

"Well, she is-" Slender starts to speak but I cut him off.

"I just read your comment off of YouTube. I'm glad that you made it out of the hospital alive. Also, thanks for hanging around the channel..." I say quietly. "So, I know your name, and I guess you know mine..."

"Wait... you're (Y/N)? But, she's popular on YouTube!" He says, almost angry.

"I don't like to be called popular..." I said with a small smile.

"Oh... well, I'm Jeff..." he said and I nodded.

"And I'm (Y/N)"

"So, this is where you live?"

"Yep, this is my home" I said with a smile. We both charted for a while and it seemed like some of the other guys got jealous. Later on, I left to finish uploading my video. Jeff. Learned about his human form and we found a way that we can play Minecraft together. We set up the game and made a new survival world. We played Minecraft for about an hour until we had to go eat dinner. Well, this has been a nice day. I guess I have a new friend.

(A/N: so, I have made another chapter and it is all over the place... oh well)