The Vacation (Day 6)

We are leaving tomorrow, so me and Jeff have spent the day packing up. I have a feeling that Slender knows that we both like each other, though. I'm not sure why, but I feel like he knows.

We had packed up all of our clothes and stuff then took one last look around the beach. It really was beautiful outside today. The sun was bright, the sky was blue. We sat by the ocean and just watched the water for a bit. Sure, it might seem boring. But its really beautiful.

Truly, I kind of want to go back to the mansion. Sure, its peaceful here, but it gets kind of boring after a while. At least at the mansion we have more room to walk around.

~~~~(Jeff's pov)~~~~
I'm pretty excited to go back to the mansion. It's surprisingly louder here than it is back at the mansion. Also, the mansion is my home. It's amazing there.

Me and (Y/N) have spent the day talking and walking around. It is beautiful outside, really. I wish this day would never end.

((A/N: okay, so, I wish I made the vacation shorter because I have no idea on what else to do. The next chapter will most likely just be packing. But, I know exactly what to do after The Vacation is over. Thanks for your support, guys!))