The Proxies

~*~Slender's pov~*~
It has been about 3 years since I took (Y/N) in. She is a sweet child, but she is always alone in her room. Oh well, we will find some people that can hang around her.

~*~(your pov)~*~

I am currently finishing off a video "well, guys, I will see you all next time! Goodbye!" I smiled as I signed off the video. I kept the door closed so that non of the others passed the room and were caught on camera. I started to Edi the video then started uploading it. Once I started to upload the video, dad (Slender) called me downstairs. I walked down the stairs to find three people, all of them wearing masks. Since I'm not supposed to call Slender my father around others, I call him Slender.

"Who are these three, Slender?" I asked, looking at the three. They looked at me, about as confused as i am.

"These are three proxies, child." He explained.

"Uh, sir, not to be rude, but... why is there a mortal here...?" A boy in a orange jacket asked my dad.

"This is the most original creepypasta, child" dad told the male. "Her name is (y/n). This is Masky" he motioned to the male in the orange jacket. "This is hoodie" he motioned to the male in the yellow hoodie. "And this Ia Ticci Toby, or just Toby" he motioned to the last male, who is wearing range goggles and a mouth guard.

"Well, hello" I said with a smile and a small wave. They all waved back. "Uh, Slender... may i go back to my room....?" I asked quietly. He 'frowned' and looked at the three males then back at me.

"I don't want you to be alone in your room all the time, (Y/n)..." he said. I nodded slightly and looked at the new proxies.

"Okay, then! I'll show you three around!" I happily said, motioning for them to follow me. I lead them to their rooms then we all went downstairs and started to chat. Sure, it is weird being the only girl in a mansion full of boys, but I don't care.