Who is Darken Justice?

I was so mad at BEN, so I just decided to walk around the woods. At least I wouldn't be mad anymore... Maybe. Anyway, I was walking and I heard something. I was horrified. Well, of course I was. I looked around and spoke quietly. "H-Hello...?" I asked. No response. Okay, now I'm even more scared! I looked around, nervous.

"How did you hear me?" A voice asked from nowhere. Okay, who is this person?

"I have good hearing. Now, who are you?" I asked, trying to sound as brave as possible. I heard her chuckle darkly. Well, at least I think it's a her. Truly, I'm not sure of it is a she. I think it is, though. The person sounded mean, though. I'm scared.

"The question should be who are you?" I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Come out and I'll tell you," I was now mad at her.

"Fine..." I could tell that she glared at me. She jumped down from a tree and I smiled slightly. She walked over to me. "Now, tell me. Who are you?" She sounded demanding. It scared me.

"I-I'm (Y/N)...." this girl was scary. She smirked and walked over to me.

"Nice name. I'm Darken Justice," she introduced herself. She looked nice, but sounded mean. It still scared me. I know, I have said that a lot.

"C-Cool name..." Why is she here?

"You might want to know why I'm here, right?" I nodded.

How did she know?

"Well, I live in these woods." She smiled.

I saw her on the news! It said that she was dead!

"You think I'm dead?" She questioned, and I just nodded again.

She died in a pizzeria...

"Yes, I did."

Years ago...

"Wow, you know a lot about me. How about my friend?"

"Who?" I finally spoke.

"Mae Withered"

Isn't she a murderer?

"Yes, she is."

So are you...

"Yep."

Wait... How can you hear me if I'm talking in my mind?

"I can read minds."

You're scary....

"Thank you very much." She smirked again.

Wow. Well, where do you live?

"The Slender Mansion."

I have never met you...

"You are always in your room recording videos."

Oh...

She smirked and looked at me. "Get back to the mansion. They are all probably worried."

I nodded, "okay..."

"Oh, and, leave BEN alone, alright?" I nodded and ran off.