The Vacation (Day 1)

Me and a few of the other Pastas decided that we needed a vacation. We all had human forms, so why not? Or, well, they have human forms. I don't need one.

Me and Jeff went to Slender and told him about the vacation. He decided to take us to a beach for about a week. We all were happy with it, of course. It's a break from killing, after all.

Earlier this week, I found out that Darken Justice is a protector of the Creepypastas. She's friends with Mae Withered, so she's friends with me. She helped us all get to the beach safely and stayed with us to "protect" us. We got there at about 1 AM. We were all tired and passed out.

When we woke up, the first thing we did was go to the beach. Me, Jeff, Darken, and Mae swam around in the ocean while the others got ice cream and stuff. We were all happy, obviously. I wish my life had always been like this. I wish Slender was my real dad and Jeff was my boyfriend. Yeah, I said it. I like Jeffery Woods. Go ahead, ask why I do. I just like him. I wish he knew. I wish he was my boyfriend. But, everyone knows that Slender won't like that.

~~~~(Jeff's pov)~~~~
I know, you may think I'm crazy for doing something for someone else. I'm not like that, everyone should know that. But, with (Y/N), its a different story. I feel something that I've never felt before when I'm around her. I'm nice to her, I will do anything for her. I know what this feeling is, I think. I think most people do. I wish I never felt this, though. It is too weird. I just can't let anyone else know, though.

I am currently swimming with (Y/N), Darken, and Mae. It really is beautiful outside. It is our first vacation from the mansion, and I'm glad that it's with (Y/N). Daeken and Mae will be the first ones to know how I feel about her, and that's only because Mae can read minds and Darken is her best friend.

I guess I should say this now... I love (Y/N) (L/N).

~~~~(Y/N's pov)~~~~
When we went back to the room,I smiled. Me and Jeff (for some reason) shared a room. It was a little past 5:30 pm when we settled. We ate around 6:00 and went to bed at about 9:30. It has been a good first day. I wish this vacation would never end.