Unsuccessful Video?

The next day (after my first kill), I decided to make a new video. I had taken a little while to start up the recording equipment and start up Minecraft. Of course, I wanted to play with someone else fr once, so Jeff joined my world.

We had played the game for about an hour, making a long video. We were having a good time. We had a building challenge, we played hunger games, we played block hunt, we did anything that you could think of on a Minecraft server. Of course, I had been surrounded by many people. It pretty much scared me. But, that was all ruined when a certain someone decided that it would be fun to mess up the video.

BEN had come out of my computer screen and i screamed as loud as possible. He had scared me half to death! He was laughing when I turned off the video and screamed at him.

"You ruined my video, you little elf!!!" I screamed.

"Well, I didn't know that you were recording!" He yelled.

"Do you not pay attention?! What if that video was accidentally posted?!"

"Then we would be done for.."

"Exactly!" I glared at him and sat back in my chair, turning off Minecraft and deleting the video. "I hope you're happy, because I have never been more mad in my life..."

"Oh well..." he said, "I don't care. You can always record it again...."

"No, I can't! It won't be as good!" I yelled, a growl in my voice. He just shrugged and walked away. Well, I think he has a death wish....

((A/N: is 272 words enough? Also, why did I choose this as the picture (the BEN drowned picture above)? Because I don't want to search for another picture...))