First Kill

So, I went on my first kill today. I almost died! I thought I was dead for a while there, the father almost called the police. Jeff luckily killed him right before he could even get to the phone.

So, this is what happened. Dad told me that I was old enough to go on my first kill, but he wanted Jeff to come along with me. We decided to hang out and plan. On who we would kill. We decided on this one family; there was a mother, father, a little boy, and a little girl. We decided that I would kill the kids and Jeff would kill the parents. About an hour later, at night, we went to the house. I went through an open window and Jeff went through the backdoor, which someone forgot to lock.

I went to the little boys room and cut his stomach open while covering his mouth. The, I moved onto the little girl. I dragged both of them into the same room and wrote on the wall "Happy Birthday" using their blood. I went downstairs to see that the father had escaped Jeff and was about to call the police. I tried to sop him, but I tripped and fell. I was sure that we were done for. That is, until Jeff came up behind the father and quickly killed him.

After that, we quickly ran back to the mansion and went to our separate rooms.

((A/n: sorry for the short chapter))