Why Do You Care?

I ran into the mansion, and into my room. That Darken girl, she scared me. So, I need to leave BEN alone now? Huh... I'm not sure if I should trust Darken. She is just a human after all.

Wait... She's just a human. Why was she in the woods? Why does her name sound familiar? Who is this girl? Why doesn't her name sound like her real name? I have never been more confused in my life!

This girl confused me so much I wasn't paying attention to anything else. So, if any of the Pastas asked me a question of how I was acting, I would answer with "why do you care?"

About a week later, I was still pondering over these questions and still answering other people with the words "why do you care?"

Well, that's a good question? Why do they care? Like, really, why do they care about how I'm acting? Well, maybe they are just being like a real family. Maybe I'm being the weird one. Maybe, jus maybe, I don't een know what a real family treats each other like.

Maybe I don't even belong here...

No! How could I think such a thing? Everyone here is my family. The only people that have ever cared about me. My real family is here. Sure, they might be crazy. They might be murderers. But, I don't care. They care for me, support me. These guys, they are the only people that I have ever wanted as a family.

Especially Jeff...

((A/N: okay, so, the picture has nothing to do with the story. I just didn't know what to put there. So, its M. Wolf!!))