The Vacation (Day 2)

I woke up the next morning to see Jeff beside me. I looked at him, confused, and sat up.

"Uh, Jeff?" I asked, still confused.

"What?" He was still half asleep.

"Why are you in my bed...?" With that, he quickly got up, blushing.

"I am so, so sorry (Y/N)!" He quickly spoke.

"I-It's fine." I was now blushing, too. Well, it has already been a weird morning.

We both got changed and walked out in search of the other Pastas. We first found LJ and Sally, who were looking for ice cream. We walked to them, talked for a few, and walked off to find the others. I could not get what happened this morning out of my head.

~~~~(Jeff's pov)~~~~
When I woke up, I was sleeping next to (Y/N). I couldn't stop thinking of that, even when we were talking to the others. (Y/N) is just too beautiful. She doesn't deserve a person like me to care for her. Although I want to be her boyfriend, I doubt she wants to be my girlfriend.

~~~~(Mae's pov)~~~~
I was walking with Darken, talking as we looked around.

"You know, neither Jeff or (Y/N) have been acting the same around each other lately. Do you think they like each other or something?" I looked at Darken, who was staring at the sky.

"I dunno. You're the mind reader here," She looked at me. "I say you read Jeff's mind and see what's going on.

I nodded, " you're right."

"Of course I am!"

I smiled and shook my head. Me and Darken have been best friends for as long as I can remember. I like (Y/N), I really do. It's just, I think she might have a crush on little old Jeff the Killer.

~~~~(Y/N's pov)~~~~
Me and Jeff hung out together all day. I love him. I think he feels the same. We were both talking when Mae and Darken walked over to us.

"Hey," Mae spoke kindly. "Can we talk to Jeff for a moment?"

I nodded and they walked off. What could they be talking about?

~~~~(Jeff's pov)~~~~
When the girls pulled me away from (Y/N), I was so confused. I looked at them and Mae looked at me. She was reading my mind. I tried as hard as possible not to think about what happened this morning or (Y/N), but I failed.

As Mae read my mind, she gasped and smiled. I looked at her and she giggled.

"What is it?" Darken had asked.

"He does like (Y/N)!" Mae cried happily. Uh oh. Not good. No, no, no! Not good! That can't happen! Oh no!

I hope they don't tell (Y/N)...