The Vacation (Day 4)

~~~~(Jeff's pov)~~~~
The first thing I did the next morning was tell Mae and Darken about our feelings. Mae was happy, as always, and Darken really didn't seem to care. I was still happy,though. Nobody would be able to put me down.

~~~~(Y/N's pov)~~~~
I spent the day with Sally and LJ. I never talked to them much, so I decided to talk now. I mean, this week is a break from YouTube.

Sally had taken me everywhere while LJ just followed. We laughed and told jokes. People could have thought that we were a family. A real family.

Some people say that I was a missing child. Others say I ran away. There is many stories about me. I read them all. Some say that I was just kidnapped by Slender. Some speak of special powers that I don't even know of. When I'm in public, people call me a cosplayer. I absolutely hate it. I hate those people. It's annoying!

Jeff says its normal, like how he hates fangirls. I can totally agree with him on that. I can agree with him about a lot, that's why I like him. I wish we could stay together.

~~~~(Slender's pov)~~~~
Jeff and (Y/N) have been acting weird around each other lately. I hope they know that I'm fine with it if they like each other. As long as they are both safe, I'm alright.

It's the fourth day of the vacation and it has been nice to get away from that mansion. I hope the Pastas are having a great time as well.