The Vacation (Day 3)

~~~~(Mae's pov)~~~~
Me and Darken told Jeff that he must confess his feelings to (Y/N) before Saturday at 11:00 pm. If he doesn't, then we won't allow them to even talk again. I know, I know, it sounds mean. But, he needs to confess his love to her. They both need someone to love.

~~~~(Darken's pov)~~~~
Okay, so, people say that it was all my idea with the love thing. Well, it not. I don't care about love. It was all Mae, I just decided the time. So, none of this is my idea. I care nothing about love.

~~~~(Y/N's pov)~~~~
I woke up. It was the third day of the vacation. Jeff has been acting weird lately, but so have I. I just wish he would like me like I like him. I'm not fully awake, but it feels as though there is someone watching me as I sleep. I opened my eyes a bit and looked around. I looked to my right and saw Jeff, laying next to me. The second time this week.

I poked his arm. "Jeff... Wake up..."

He looked at me and smiled. "Good morning, sunshine." I smiled and faintly blushed at the comment.

"You were asleep in my bed again, Jeff..."

"I know." I blushed a bit more at that. Dear... Does he..? No, he can't. Or can he...?

No, I'm over thinking. There's no way that he actually likes me. I mean, really. I couldn't stop blushing at this point. I watched him carefully as he rolled out of my bed.

"Uh, Jeff?" I asked. "Why have you been sleeping in my bed?"

He smiled and looked at me. "No reason. Why you ask?"

"Well, its just that I've been randomly waking up to see you laying with me."

"Do you have a problem with that, (Y/N)?"

"No, no! Not at all!" I explained, a little too quickly, which made him smirk.

"You know, you really are beautiful," he smiled kindly. I looked into his blue eyes. Of course, he is in his human form as are the others. This was not Jeff the Killer. This is Jeffery Woods. The Jeffery Woods that I know from YouTube. The Jeffery Woods that was in the hospital. This is not the boy I like, but this is a different person. The boy I like has black hair and blue eyes. He has no eyelids and a carved smile. He was normally mean, barely nice to anyone. Except me.

"You're not Jeff the Killer... You're Jeffery Woods," I said as I looked at Jeff. "If Jeff is there, tell him that I like him. And I mean that I like, like him," I smiled at him. "I'm just not sure if he feels the same."

"I am Jeff the Killer, (Y/N). And I like you. Like, like you. I'm not sure why, but I was afraid to confess my feelings," he explained to me, making us both smile and blush.

So, maybe we were just talking all day, but we confesses our feelings to one and other. We were happy. Both of us. At least, I hope. Jeff never really shows his emotions, so I'm not sure.

~~~~(Jeff's pov)~~~~
I confessed my love to her. She said the same to me. Listen, I love (Y/N) (L/N). Don't make fun of me for it.