Ashrious

*Hey, guys, this is Ashrious's beginnings. She's up top in human and wolf form, except her wolf is all black with red eyes. Enjoy.*

I can't tell you how long I've wished to be normal. How I've wished to talk to people who didn't know who I am, what I am.

I knew at a young age I was going to be different than everyone in my tribe. It wasn't that I was going to be a beta or that my brother would become alpha one day. It's because I'd rather be in the wild.

At that time I didn't know what to do about this difference, so I began to fight. I'd wrestle with everyone in the tribe, except my brother. If we began to fight, the winner would lead. I knew the rules too well.

I didn't want to lead or lose, so I never fought him. This confused my brother. He didn't know the rules as well as I did. And when he did, he was still confused. I never really followed the rules.

My behavior was probably because I knew I was different, but at ten, I didn't care. I just continued fighting, avoiding my brother when I do.

When I turned thirteen, I began to fight more aggressively. Instead of fists I started scratching them, and a few bites here and there.

When I got too ruff, my father sent me into the woods to take my aggression out on running. I liked running. I felt faster than the wind.

One day, when I scratched one of the boys in the tribe, and almost ripped his eye out in the process, I went for a really long run, after. When I was passing one of the largest trees I've ever seen, I leaped over a root and heard a loud crack. My spine had shifted and I landed in a dry lake bed.

I felt sick. My eyes bolted from dirt wall to dirt wall. They were closing in fast. I couldn't breath in the musty air. When I tried, I coughed up blood. It made my throat burn and itch like I swallowed cotton and sand paper.

My heart raced and pounded against the walls of my chest. It to was beginning to feel closed in. I was sweating and hot all over, my vision blurring into a hot white light.

My muscles began to ache and twitch. They felt as if they were tearing in half over and over again. My mouth festered and foamed. Than, crack, my bones broke and shifted. I watched as my body deformed and I dropped to the ground.

"Quit fighting it. You want to change, sweetheart." I heard a soft whisper in my head. I screamed until blood muffled my cry's. Why must I suffer for this. I didn't want this.

My teeth dropped from my mouth, leaving trails of blood. All I could taste was my own bloody spit. Than, the pain was too much. I dropped to the ground my vision going dark.