Welcome to Pergatory

I shifted myself next to the fragile creature. Slowly I moved my hands to her exposed skin on her side. Chills raced down my spine as I stroked her ribs lightly. I proceeded with extreme caution to lift the young girl into a bridal carry.

Her head rested on my shoulder as I carried her into camp. Eyes were instantly on me as I carried her to my grandmother's den. I paid no mind to the prying eyes of my tribe and pack-mates.

I rested her carefully on the soft furs, gently stroking her hair after. I could hear my grandmothers foot steps behind me. I was too busy bathing in her scent. "This is strange, child. Your senses are strong around her." She said, a slight sneer in her tone.

"Storm attacked her. When I got her under control, the girl was harmed. I didn't want to leave her there." I tried to explain myself to her. I didn't know what was happening to me, myself. How could I explain it to a shaman? How could I explain it to my pack?

I shifted my weight away from the girl and looked up to my shaman and grandmother. Her face scowled at the body before her, but than softened. She went to her shelves and grabbed different assortments of herbs.

Slowly my grandmother patched up the wound and put the rest away, leaving me and the girl alone. As soon as she was gone, my gaze wondered over the girls body. Her hair was thick and gold like the sun. It framed her face nicely. Her mouth was soft and pink. I wanted to bite it.

My eyes than wandered to her delicate body. Her breast were soft grapefruits hanging low on a branch. Her waist was slim and delicate. Her hips were wide and molded nicely into a round cupped ass. Her ass formed into long legs that made my mouth water for her.

I was broken from my gaze when I heard my fathers low growl. I turned my head to look at him. His face was littered with disappointment. He averted his eyes and stormed out of the tent.

((Sorry for the short chapter. I lost ideas for this chapter. Continue on my wayward sons. ))