Bond

Red

I stared into the mirror naked. Looking at my new, lean body, I hadn't realized I never had muscle before. It suits me well. Stretching and flexing different parts of my body, I admired the strength my muscles had. That is, until I smelt my mate near.

I first felt self-conscious, then a wave of confidence washed over me. I felt brave and decided to stay naked. I watched Ash enter the den then stop when her eyes set upon me. A smirk curved her lips and the room filled with the scent of arousal.

"You're playing a dangerous game, but now is not the time to play." She hummed, caressing my curves. She stopped at the last sentence, which made me growl. My mate chuckled, but then a familiar scent entered the cave. I turned to face the one person I've missed most.

My little sister stood at the entrance of the den, avoiding my gaze, blushing profusely. It was my turn to chuckle. "Don't be afraid, little one. I am still your sister after all." I said, kneeling down to her level. She was no more than 10 and still had a couple of years to grow.

Her baby blues looked into mine, at first they were fearful, then they turned into warm pools of love. She tackled me and held onto my throat with great strength. I felt tears hit my bare shoulder as I nuzzled into the soft material on her back.

"There's a tradition in my pack that after your first change, your siblings will bath your waking body. I know it's been a day after you woke, but the tradition is still valid." My mate whispered. I nodded and held my sister at arms length. She nodded too, after drying her eyes.

Taking my hand, my sister guided my over to a part of the cave where she could clean me. I sat down on the table and watched her carry a bucket full of water to me. She struggled a lot and it made my smile falter. Though she carried the bucket with great stress, she did not allow me to help. I smiled at that.

Taking a small cloth and wringing it out, she began cleaning my limbs. Starting at my arms, she worked her way to my palms and shoulders, down my back to my legs, and up my stomach to my chest then face. We talked about everything and nothing at all. I missed this. I missed her.

After I was done getting cleaned, I was dressed in a red dress that opened slightly in the front and stopped at my knees in the back. It kinda looked like it was shredded at the bottom, which added a wild flare I liked. I finished it off with a wolf claw necklace that hung above my cleavage. I let out a small chuckle when Ash brought me my silk cloak. I placed it around my shoulders kissed my mates cheek as thanks.

Taking one last look over, I turned to my sister, who in turn gave me a wide grin and a thumbs up. I chuckled and pulled her into me. "I swear on my life, I will never hurt you and I will never desert you." I pledged to her and wiped a tear from her eyes.

She took my hand with a smile and pulled me out of the den. When we stepped into the light, all eyes were turned to us. Some looked at me in administration, others in jealousy. But the eyes that I wanted were no where to be seen. Until I felt strong arms snake around my torso...This was not my mate, I soon realized.