A Change

I'm so sorry. I had writers block and I didn't know what to write.

There has been a lot going on also, I'm really really sorry

Again I'm sorry. Hope you like it. :)

Please don't be mad

______________________________

Riley's POV

   You could feel the awkwardness in this smoothie store.

I still felt his heated gaze a couple times every now and then.

   We had each kept our heads down knowing our eyes were a lusty black. I know we each didn't want to attract attention to our selfs, which would only make this situation a lot worse. I was still mad at him for things but I want him.

I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to sit with him. I wanted to be with him.

So I did the only thing I could do at this moment.

  "They know" I said simply staring down at the clean, white table.

  " You don't say" He deadpanned not looking up at all.

  "Don't be so sarcastic with me. I just  wanted to make sure you knew. What are you gonna do to them? Did you talk to them yet? They might tell people."

    "Fist off, to many questions at once and why the hell would I do anything to them." He angrily responded while looking up at me with a hard  expression.

    "I don't know. Who knows, you could threaten them not to tell because you would hate for people to know who your mate is" I snapped.

   An uncomfortable silence fell upon us and I knew I had stricken a nerve bringing up the whole mate thing.

"Hey at least I wasn't the one who just up and left when they found out who their mate was."

My jaw dropped as I stared in disbelief  on what he had said.

"First off, don't change the damn subject. That is not the freakin reason I left. You out of all people should know why I had left" I mumbled the last part as I put my head back down.

"Why should I know the real reason you had left?" His voice had softened just a tad by it was still hard.

"How do you not know what was going on. You were the Alpha's son and didn't had a clue? I find that hard to believe"

He had gotten up and moved to the seat across from me this way we would  be able to talk to each other better.

   He lifted his arms up, reaviling his biceps an but them behind his back to stretchy then down his face with a sigh.

   The entire time I was staring at his arms noticing that, that was a bonus.

   Is it weird to be turned on because of a hot guys arms?

  His smooth, low voice snapped me out of my thoughts as he leaned alittle closer to me.

   "Ok yes, I knew that Mine and Derek's friends were bullying you. But I didn't know you were my mate. Don't ask how I didn't because I should have realized it, I'm an Alpha. The connection should have been a lot stronger and now it is. Because I'm attracted to you now and I know you are to me so don't bother lying. I can totally smell it" He finished with a smug smirk which was still hot.

My jaw once again dropped as I felt my face get hot.

   "Alright fine. I'll give you that I'm attracted-" he had cut me off before I could finish.

"extremely attracted and turned on by you is the words that I would use but by all means, continue"

I ignored him and continued on with what I was saying.

"I am attracted to you. But we're mates it's literally impossible for me not to be. And you said it yourself, that your attracted to me so what's stopping you from telling people I'm your mate? Why have you told no-one is the more important question here"

He grimaced as he oped his mouth to reply " I didn't know what to say to them. I know it's a lame excuse and I had actually planned to tell the Pack a couple days a before you came. Your brother had told me and I started freaking out and then I forgot to. So Im sorry I hadn't told them but I promise I will soon. Maybe even tomorrow"

I blew I along sigh And sat back against the chair.

   " I know I sound stupid because of what I said but are you sure you want to tell the pack?"

He nodded slowly as replied.

   "Yeah they deserve to know. And maybe we can try this whole mate thing"

  My eyes popped out as I sat forward in the chair.

"Woah! hold up. You want try and be mates. I just came back yesterday!"

  "Look I know but I do like you ok. Your not like those girls who try to be with me because I'm Alpha. You don't try and I like that. So what do you say?"

He looked hopeful as I oped my mouth to reply

   "On a few conditions"

__________________________

I'm so sorry. A lot of stuff has happened and my Internet wasn't working I'm sorry.

If it was short I'm sorry don't hate me.

I'm really going to try and get another chapter as soon as I can.

Anyway what do you think she'll make him do?

Anymore ideas on the twist?

And what do you think the pack will say?

-K