Wake Up--Part 1

A/N: Alright there s some confusion. Riley is NOT with Alex. She knows that she won't be able to ignore him forever so she figures she should just try and make things work.

Don't worry, there will be a lot of teasing, annoying and dark eyes if you know what I mean. ;)

__________________________

Riley's POV

"Well, well, well. What do we have here. " a familiar voice said from above me.

My eyes opened slowly as I lifted my hand to rub the sleep out.

I squinted as I looked above me. "Derek? Mark?"

Both of their arms were crossed over the chests as they stared down at us, eyebrows raised.

I swallowed as I squeezed my eyes shut blinking away the sleep. I looked to my side seeing Alex waking up, his eyes instantly going to Derek and Mark who were looking at him.

"Can I help you?" He said slowly sounding confused, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm. I think you can actually." Derek said putting his hands together in a praying form while moving them around at us. "Lets see, we're all sitting around at the kitchen table enjoying a nice breakfast right. Right okay. Then all the sudden, Bam! I find out my sister and best friends are mates. Oh did I mention that he's an Alpha and they told no-one!" Derek said his voice getting louder towards the end throwing his hands in the air.

I rolled my eyes. "Jesus. Calm down would ya? And stop the yelling I just woke up. " I said groaning laying down and leaving it to Alex.

"Why the hell are you mad?" I heard Alex say.

"We'll I'm mad because you lied to me. You always said you never found your mate when the entire time it was Riley? Seriously dude." Mark said before Derek spoke.

"Because I've been lied to by best fricken friend and my sister. How the hell an I not supposed to be mad. " Derek's angry words sparked something as I stood up from my comfy seat.

"Dude are you serious?" I deadpanned
"You know what? You don't even get to say that I lied to you because all you have done to me is be mean. You had no right to know who my mate is because when I was being bullied who was their for me. When I was going through depression who was their for me? Not you because your with them most of the time. Stop being shallow. And now you have woken me up at-" I stopped my rant briefly to pull out my phone and check the time.

"Nine freakin Thirty. Seriously. That's over the line. Goodbye" I said walking at of the the basement leaving the three idiots behind.

When I got upstairs I went to the kitchen looking for things to make a smoothie.

"Banana, Mango, Pinnaple smoothie." I shrugged. "Sounds good enough."

As I blended everything together and turned it on my mom came into the room and talked to me as I poured the smoothie into 2 cups. One for me and one fore Dylan.

"So the pack is going to have the annual barbecue today. I want you to come. Kate will also be their. She has been dying to meet you."

"Mom just cause you force everyone in the Pack to go to the barbecue every month doesn't make it annual. It makes it scary-beta-mom-day" I said chewing on an apple.

My mom rolled her eyes ignoring me. "Don't speak with your mouth full Riley. It's not lady like."

"Mom if you haven't realized I'm not very 'lady like' " I said putting air quotation marks when I said lady like.

She rolled her eyes again about to leave before turning to me. "Be ready by 1:00 Okay?"

"Yes mom" I groaned.

"That's in five hours okay?" She said making sure I knew when it was happening.

"Yes mom, I know."

Sitting at the kitchen counter drinking the smoothie while playing around on my phone Dylan walked in.

"What up D-Man!?" I exclaimed grinning largely high-diving Dylan.

His smile instantly left his face as he dropped his hand. "Never call me that again. Ever" He said emphasizing the 'ever' and pointing a finger at me.

I rolled my eyes still grinning as I spun back around I'm my chair, my gaze following him as he walked around to the fridge.

"So are you gonna go to the barbecue or blow it off?" Dylan questioned taking out the extra smoothie I had made for him.

"My mom would have my head if didn't go. And plus everybody always play a big game of soccer and I really want to go swimming. And you should come." I shrugged taking a another sip of my smoothie.

He nodded drinking his smoothie finishing it off, sighing dramatically. "Alright, alright. Stop hounding me women I'll come."

"Who did I make friends with? I asked rolling my eyes.

"An awesome, amazing, drop dead gorgeous, hilarious person." He answered back to me.

"Yeah I'm sure I did. Just be ready by 1:00 Okay? Don't make me have to wait cause you take a lot longer to get ready them me." I said walking to the sink, washing my cup and putting it away.

"Hey" he said defended "You can't look this good in less then an hour." He said motioning to his body. "So you better appreciate it" he added his eyebrows up.

I cleared my throat and rolled my eyes as I began to speak. "Dont worry D-Man, someone someday might like you. Just keep your hopes up." I said grinning cheekily putting both my thumbs up.

"Yeah whatever." He mumble flicking my nose as he walked pass.

"Wait!" I yelled running towards him jumping on his back, holding tight so he doesn't drop me. Luckily, he was smart as he gripped my thighs in order to keep me up.

"Can I help you?"

"Take me to my room. I need to take a nap." I said in the don't-argue-with-me-voice.

"The things I do for you" He mumbled under his breath, walking up the stairs gripping the handle just to make sure we dot fall.

When he dropped me off at my room I closed the door and locked it making sure no-one would interrupt nap.

Setting my alarm for 3 hours I shut the curtains an went to bed so I would be so tired at the barbecue.

__________________________

Waking up accidentally 4 hours later I had jumped right into my shower making it quick.

I had quickly gotten out as dried before I sat at my vanity thing still in my towel.

Plugging in my blow dryer and flat iron I set all my make up out making sure I had everything.

Blow drying my hair I made sure it was almost completely dry before I flattened it and brushed it.

Parting it in the middle, I slid in a light blue headband finishing my hair.

Taking a make up brush I put on foundation adding blush.

Taking black liquid eyeliner I put it on the top of my eyelid adding a cat eye line.

Using regular black eyeliner I lined the bottom of my eyes. Curling my eye lashes I put on mascara making my eyes even bigger. Adding a little dark eyeshadow completed my eye make up.

Finishing off my make up I added a peach colored lipstick and a clear lipgloss on top of it.

Now having an hour left I choose my outfit and bathing suit.

Putting on a Victoria Secrets black baiting suit and black bottoms on I choose clothes to go over it.

A black bralet that showed some most of my stomach. A high waisted light blue and white polkadot skirt that covered up most of my stomach.

Last but not least I chose black strapped sandals with a few fake Simons beads on the front strap going from my toes to the top if my ankles.

Looking at my self in the mirror I was happy how my outfit turned out.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts as I heard Dylan's voice.

"Ready to go?"

__________________________
A/N:

Hope you guys like it. Part 2 probably be up in 2 days.

Anyway, what do you guys think'll happen at the barbecue?

-k